Chapter 4: The answer

Camila's point of view:

Yesterday was kind of crazy well I went to see the new rental for my dentistry office and I also fell in love with the most beautiful emerald eye girl I have ever seen. I just wish she saw the comments on her video.

Today I'm just gonna be at home all the week till Monday for my renovation of my dentistry office. Right now I'm in my room watching Youtube videos till I see my planet green eyes responses my comment. Oh and today is Tuesday.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lauren's point of view:

I'm very happy today because I saw that a had 1 million views of my ¨Give me love¨ cover video and also 950,00 likes on it to. I went running to my sisters room then I said without hesitation ¨!!TAYLOR LOOK!!¨ as shoved my phone on her face she quickly reacted and said ¨AHH LAUREN what!" and then I said ¨I got 1 million views on my video !YASSSSS!¨ then she laughed so much and said ¨I'm very happy for you SIS¨ and she hugged me as I did too.

Then we both were jumping up and down and screaming ¨!!1 MILLION VIEWS YASSSS!!¨ then my dad, mom, and brother came running to Taylor's room to see what was happening, then we all were screaming ¨OMG YASSSS¨. That was one of my best moments of my life.

My mom and dad said at the same time ¨I'm very happy for you Lauren¨ then they both said ¨We're very happy for you Lauren¨ as I hugged them tightly. Now I really wanna see the comments. I went to my room and saw that almost all of then were about how beautiful I sang or about my eyes but one really struck me the must it said: You sound like an angel Plus with those emerald eyes you look like one which I fell in love with please answer! , the profile name was Karla Camila and by that I knew it was a girl, now I think I'm really into girls.

I don't know why but that made my heart start pounding. Then I answer like this kind of in seductively way but not too much: Send me your number and you'll get to see the eyes you've been craving for.

Thx again for reading sorry this may be short. But thx anyways. Bye