Chapter 20: Dinah's party

Lauren's point of view:

So today is Dinah's party. Camila told me yesterday and I went on to buy her the new Beyonce album 'Lemonade'. Dinah is like addicted to Beyonce she hears her music every day and night.

Dinah said she doesn't like susprises so she said she always celebrates her party herself. Which is very weird but I think her ego is way too high for to tell her she cares for herself to much. I don't understand why someone would celebrate their own birthday party but ehh.

Anyways she told she was celebrating her party at a club. She said it was sometimes good to brake the rules with Camila because she doesn't appreciate the existence of clubs. I mean she has a point but Camila wouldn't like it at all.

I'm just imagining her face when she sees were heading to a club. I wonder if she would just open the car door and throw herself out for no reason and kill herself. I mean that wouldn't happen though. But it's still funny.

She so innocent she doesn't even like to see people kiss on movies. I mean that's weird but still why? I don't know but on planning on doing something tonight to her just to her get her hot and bordered if she knows what that is.

One thing Dinah told me is that she doesn't like to go to clubs one; because she doesn't like drunk people even though Dinah gets drunk sometimes two; she extremely hates the sexualized music they put on and three; seeing people twerking. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Right now I'm just taking a shower it's like 10 am. These are just some shower thoughts very true shower thoughts. After I finish taking a shower I clean myself with a towel obviously.

Then put my clothes on. One thing I know I take forever taking a shower. So it takes me about 20 to 35 minutes to just clean my hair with shampoo two times. Image cutting the hairs out of my armpitts uff.

After this a put my hair in a ponytail which I rarely do but I felt like it today. I almost always am the first one up everyday so I cook everytime. I close the door of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes at the basket.

Camila looks so cute sleeping her lips are so I don't really know perfect. How she furrows her eyebrows while she's sleeping makes her look so sexy. It just makes me think. Am I with a perfect human being. That comes up to me everytime. I truly think I just found my soulmate.

I slowly close the door from Camila's room. So I don't wake her up. I open up the fridge and take out some eggs. I take out some pancake mix and start on cooking.

When I finish everything wait wait... uuu I forgot the strawberries. I open up the fridge, where are the strawberries? Ugh this can't be happening I need strawberries. I growl so loud I think I woke everyone up.

How am I so dumb there down here. Ok I'll just cut them up put them on top of the pancakes. Swirl a little bit of syrup on top but not too much. And I'm done. Woohoo.

After the loud growl I make I hear the bathrooms doors close. Dinah and Normani come out of their room. And then Camila comes on after.

"Hi, I made you all breakfast!" I say with a proud smile.

"Thank, Lauren," Normani and Dinah say unison.

"Thank you b-babe," I swear my whole face turn red like a tomato. She's so cute when she stutters. Normani and Dinah just smirk so big.

"Your welcome," I say as I walk up to her and peck her lips.

"Aww, I swear my heart just blew up with too much cuteness," Normani says.

"Aii, my Camren heart. I wonder what other cute thing she'll do Chancho." Dinah adds with a huge smirk.

"Dinah stop being mean to my Camila," I say.

"Yours already anyways."

"Ugh," I say. I turn around to see Camila her face is all blushed. I whisper in her ear.

"You're so cute baby. You'll be mine," I say with a devishly look and bit her ear.

"I wonder what she said," Normani says.

"Nothing"

We proceed to eat our breakfast and talk about random stuff. But can't forget Dinah's birthday we all sang Happy Birthday to her. After we all finish we cleaned our plates. We all relaxed and watched tv.

Time for The Birthday Party!:

Camila told about Dinah's birthday so I brought on some casual but kinda fancy clothes to wear.

Here is the outfit:

Dinah is already at the party waiting for us three

Dinah is already at the party waiting for us three. Camila came out the bathroom with a pretty neat outfit.

Here is the outfit:

"You ready?" I asked

"Yep"

"Let's go then"

Camila grabbed her car keys. And I called out Normani to come out she came as quickly as Speedy Gonzalez. Then we all fasten our seatbelts and went our way...

A/n Sorry I didn't publish this sooner. But I hope you like this chapter. Have a great day or night. Bye <3