the king and his clansman

Bold: Yoshiro
Italic: Kitty
Bold and Italic: Both

Species: Human/Neko 

Name: Yoshiro Isana / Kitty 
Nickname: Shiro/ neko
Age: Both 18 
PersonalityShe is carefree and playful, having fun when playing games with people. She does not take notice of the actual dangers she is causing and instead interprets her actions as helpful and even entertaining in her perspective. She is, generally speaking, strong-willed and confidant in herself, and takes pride in using her powers to help others and combat against enemies.Kitty has a strong love and affection for Shiro, being the only person that didn't chase her away when they first met, stating that she's Shiro's cat and Shiro is hers. She's also defensive of him, and if there is any chance that Shiro will be taken away from her she would protect him at any cost, such as clinging on to him when Kuroh Yatogami was about to kill him or not originally telling Shiro who he was, since she was afraid he would leave. Kitty has been seen blushing once when hugging Shiro from behind when he was trying to protect her from Kuroh, and again when he, as Adolf K. Weismann, asked her to be his first clansman, to which she replied that she would do anything for him. Later, she was shown crying and telling Kuroh that she wants to give Shiro back his parasol, not even wanting to accept that he's dead. Kitty is a very childish person, bordering on selfishness. As such she frequently clashes with Kuroh's no-nonsense ways.Although generally cheerful, Kitty is greatly insecure of her relationships with others. Upon meeting Yoshiro, she intentionally implanted memories that led him to believe he was living a life that was never true, claiming that because she found him, Yoshiro was rightfully hers. As a result, Kitty was reluctant to reveal their first memories of each other, even more so when he asked to remember his life from before then, as she believed he would disappear if he remembered. This ties into her past experiences, as she does acknowledge the dangers of her abilities, and a great fear of abandonment./ While Weismann was conducting research on the Dresden Slate in the titular city, Japanese Lieutenant Daikaku Kokujōji came to witness their experiments in the final year of World War II. Weismann used an experiment involving albino mice that triggered the effects of the Slate, thus creating potent Aura in the mice, with specific individuals developing their own Sword of Damocles.[5]When the Lieutenant suggested using such power on humans to create powerful armies, Weismann interjected, believing that the Aura could be used to bring happiness instead. He expressed his thoughts on the matter to his sister Klaudia, who punished him for being too blatant in the presence of the Lieutenant. However, when the Japanese officer admitted to not understanding most of what they are saying, Weismann and his sister laughed.[5]One day, Dresden was bombed and left in complete ruins afterwards. With his own Aura shrouding over his body and a Sword of Damocles hovering over his head, Weismann tearfully cradled his dead sister in his arms. As he sobbed for her, he noticed the Lieutenant running over to him and tried to explain what had happened.[5]In April of the same year, Weismann met with the Lieutenant in open fields. He claimed that the war was over to him and bid farewell before moving forward to board the Himmelreich.Several years later, Weismann was visited by the Colorless King and they had a small, initially friendly conversation with one another. Weismann reminded the newly-made King that he no longer associates himself with the outside world. To his surprise, he is then knocked unconscious, later to awaken in a new body.[6] Through unknown circumstances, he was pushed to the edge of an open blimp. He barely manages to hold onto the aircraft and tries clinging on for his life. The Colorless King, who had since inhabited Weismann's original body, looked down upon him and kicked him out, causing Yoshiro to plummet several hundred feet into a school gymnasium, causing a huge hole in the roof of the gymnasium.He eventually crashed into an island at the shore of Shizume City, specifically on the campus of Ashinaka High School. He broke through the roof of the school's gymnasium and landed on a mattress-like object, completely unharmed. He rose from it and noticed a pink cat near him in the dark, hissing in annoyance. Yoshiro apologized to the cat and it quickly became attached to him, hopping on his lap so that Yoshiro can hold and stroke its fur.[7]At that moment, the door to the outside opened and a teenage girl named Kukuri Yukizome entered the building. Yoshiro is soon discovered and inquired about his name. He notices a poster for Ashinaka's upcoming festival and hesitantly said that he was Yoshiro Isana. Kukuri slowly starts to recognize Yoshiro as one of her classmates and accuses him of slacking off during the production for the school festival. Subsequently, when asked about the hole he made in the roof, he stated that he did not know what happened. However, Kukuri did not believe him.[7]Since that night, Yoshiro was led to believe that he was a high school student, and that he'd left his parents to go study at Ashinaka High School.