Ethan's Kiss

As I felt his slightly cold lips plants onto my forehead, chills ran down my back. My stomach twitched as I felt his hands grip onto my waist.

I look up at him and softly sigh. His eyes had love and care in them. I lick my dry lips and look down at his lips and smile a bit. My heart hurt because of Grayson's words but they soon felt healed with Ethan's touch.

Ethan slides his hand back up to my face and cups it as looks down at me. He pulls me up, me instantly going up onto my tippy toes. I shut my eyes and tilt my head a bit as I felt him come closer. My heart races as I soon feel him exhale on my wet lips.

I bit my lip and lean forward even more. Our lips touched a slight bit as I twitched. He tilted his head and went for a deep kiss. It was slow and passionate. A tear rolls down my cheek as I smile during the kiss.

How could Grayson be so rude? So aggressive against me like this? And Ethan? How is he currently being the type of guy that every girl wants?

The kiss was long and continued for a while as I continue to overthink in my head.

Suddenly, I snap out of my thoughts as soon as the door opens widely and loudly. Ethan slowly pushes me off with a frown as I step back too, as we turn to look to see who was at the door.

Grayson stood their with a red face and his jaw clenched.

"YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME AND YOU'VE MOVED ON IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES?", he says with anger busting through his eyes as he approaches me with his feet stomping on the silky wooden floor.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know I haven't been updating as much, sorry bout' that but I just felt unmotivated. But the book will finish soon. ahhh. One more intense part and we'll see who the bad guy as and who the good one is. Yay. K, have a good day! Bye bitches 🌹