Chapter 9

Draco eventually fell asleep, crying. Harrison walked in quietly and walks over to the bed. He gently wipes Draco's cheeks, wiping away the year stains, and kisses his forehead lightly. Draco stirs slightly in his sleep as he feels Harrison kiss his forehead and opens his eyes slightly.

"Harr?" Draco whispers, the sleep in his eyes making his vision slight blurry.

"Sorry baby." Harrison says softly, confirming Draco's guess. "It's about time for dinner." He says softly.

Draco nods, sitting up, and rubs his eyes. He gets up and walks out, Harrison walking out after him.

The two of them walked to the dinning room, an awkward silence between the two of them.

When they walked in, Remus, Sirius, Severus, and Tom already sat at the table, the four of them immediately noticing the tension between the two of them. Tom and Severus had both already seen the Prophet, and figured Draco had too. They both knew Harry would not do something like that, but they had a feeling Draco would have believed it since their relationship was so new.

Remus and Sirius on the other hand, had no idea about the Prophet or what was going on between Harry and Draco.

"Are you two okay? What happened?" Sirius asks.

Severus summons a copy of the Prophet and passes it to Sirius. Remus and Sirius look at the picture, scanning the article about Harrison supposedly kissing Ginny.

"Are you serious?! That's ridiculous! When did they even get this picture?" Sirius questions, looking at Harrison who sat across from him.

"I went out a few hours ago to get something and ended up running into Ginny, who through a fit about Draco being my mate and how she's supposed to be with me." Harrison rolls his eyes. "Rita Skitter was there and took the picture before I could push her away, then by the time I got back here, the article had already been published." He sighs.

Draco frowns as he listens to Harrison explain. He felt horrible. No one loved Draco the way Harrison did, how could he even doubt it for a second? He just felt so hurt when he saw the picture, he couldn't help but feel hurt. He would apologize after dinner.

Sirius nods as Remus looks at Draco. He could tell that Draco felt bad and knew that he must have been upset when he saw the picture of what looked like Harrison kissing someone else. He couldn't blame him though, if he saw a picture of Sirius kissing someone else he would feel hurt too, especially if their relationship was as new as Harrison and Draco's. Remus gives Draco a reassuring smile, giving him a look that he understood why he was upset.

Their food is soon brought to the table by the house elves and placed in front of everyone. The conversation was dropped and everyone silently began to eat, Draco slowly picking at his food.

Once everyone finished eating, Draco not quite finishing his food, they all stood and went their different ways. Severus and Tom went to Tom's office, Remus went to the library, Sirius went to his and Remus' room, Harrison started to go outside, wanting to give Draco as much time as he needed. Draco quickly headed after Harrison, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"I'm so sorry." Draco mumbles into Harrison's chest.

Harrison smiles slightly and wraps his arms around Draco, holding him close.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I would have been upset if I saw a picture of someone kissing you too." Harrison says, holding him close.

"But I should have trusted you." Draco leans into Harrison's chest as he speaks.

"Love, this relationship is new to both of us, we're not as close as our parents or Sirius and Remus, we're going to have some doubt in each other. That's normal." Harrison says, kissing the top of Draco's head lightly. "Now, lets go back to our room."

Draco nods and Harrison picks him up, making Draco smile, before walking to their room. Once there, he closes the door behind them and sits with Draco on his lap. He plays with Draco's hair gently and Draco slowly falls asleep with a smile, Harrison falling asleep soon after.