eight

[but i'm here right now, right now, just sitting in a cloud, oh wow!]
🕊☁️🍼

jack clenched his fists, his nails digging into his palms. he stood up and growled internally before grabbing his black beanie and placing it on his wild curls.

he searched under his bed and pulled out a small, hand gun. jack closed his eyes and his grip on the small item tightened.

jack walked into his father's office and eyed his cabinet that showed a shotgun, a switchblade and another small pistol. he swung open the cabinet and grabbed the weapons and placed them into a duffel bag. grazer opened a drawer and there was several silencers for the guns. he took the more efficient and expensive ones.

he was doing this for y/n, because he always got his way.

jack sniffles and walked out of the office and left his gloomy house and skateboarded his way to school.

the boy finally got a view of the hell hole called school and jumped off of his skateboard, placing it into the bushes recklessly. he knew he wasn't coming back from this.

jack grabbed out his pistol and slid the silencer onto it, placing it onto his side. he walked towards to teens who were sitting in the ground, studying before school started.

"who's that?" the boy asked, who happened to be oakes fegley.
the girl, lily chee, replied, "i think that's jack."
the two watched as he walked up to them.
"oakes-" her face dropped, "he has a gun." lily attempted to get up and help oakes, but felt a pain shoot through her stomach.

jack had shot her once through the stomach.
"lily!" oakes screamed, until he too felt a sharp pain penetrate his stomach.
lily fell, blood slowly leaking out of her stomach. her eyes grew dark as they shut, never to be opened again.

 her eyes grew dark as they shut, never to be opened again

LILY CHEE IS DEAD

oakes' eyes has teared up as he saw one of his best friends die right in front of him.
his hand was bloody and his stomach was in so much pain.

"why?" oakes managed to spit out.
"witnesses, sorry." jack smiled.

the injured boy fell, his hands glued to his wound. he was dead.

OAKES FEGLEY IS DEAD

jack felt amazing, his veins pumping with adrenaline. he smiled at the sight of the two bodies. grazer walked into the front of the school and slid the gun back into his pocket.

little did jack know that caleb mclaughlin had witnessed it all from his second floor classroom. his eyes tearing up.

"mr harbour!" he yelled, almost falling to the floor.
"yes, caleb?" the older man asked.
"they're d-dead." caleb stuttered, causing the rest of the room to erupt in murmurs and several people walking to the window.

"sadie." millie muttered looking out the window, calling over the red head.
sadie had walked over cautiously and looked out.
"l-lily.. oakes. oh my god." sadie started crying hysterically. millie had hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down.

sadie had known lily and oakes for her whole life. you see, their mothers were best friends and basically wanted to make their children the same and had luckily succeeded.

"get under the tables, switch off the lights, stay quiet." mr harbour demanded and the students obeyed, grabbing the tables and sliding under them.

mr harbour grabbed the class phone and dialled the front office immediately, only to be lead to the answering machine.

but the office staff were dead, some with their throats slit and some with a bullet wound through their head or stomachs. jack had already gotten to them.

he heard giggling and laughing coming from a hallway and followed the echoes until he stumbled upon a couple.

one who he hated oh so much,

it was finn and y/n.

hi sorry for being dead but why did i kill lily and oakes omg