fourteen

[come on down! come on down! you might be the only one!]
✈️ ❄️ ☁️

they ran and ran, until they heard more gunshots.

"fuck, fuck, fuck! no, no, oh my fucking god." y/n muttered as she hid under a desk with the rest of the group.
chosen embraced her in his arms as she sobbed quietly into his chest.

"they're dead, because of m-me." she continued sobbing.
"it's not your fault, y/n. he's a psycho." sophia sniffled.
"he's doing this because of me, soph. he said he's loved me for who knows how long, and he's killing you off one by one. fuck, we should've all just called today off. i'm so fucking sorry, you guys." she calmed down, head feeling numb as she breathed.

"it's okay, y/n. we love you and we wouldn't ever blame anything on you." wyatt spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence.
"yeah, what he said." chosen smiled.

"y-y/n?" a voice boomed.
"finn." sophia sighed in relief.
it was y/n's boyfriend over the loud speakers. there was a tint of panic in his soft voice.
"she's dying. she's fucking dying, he stabbed her! sadie, it's okay. she's bleeding out." finn yelled.

"he fucking stabbed her? i'm gonna kill that kid." chosen spat.
"i'm going." sophia demanded. "i'm a nurse in training. i can patch her up and bring her back here with finn."

"soph, he could kill you." wyatt reminded her of the possible future for her.
"if he does, it's a life for a life and i want to die a hero, or knowing i saved someone." she sighed before walking out.
"lillis, wait." that made her stop.

she turned and saw y/n walking towards her in a hug. tears fell down each other's shoulders as they embraced. they both knew she wasn't going to make it and it hurt them.

"i love you so much, soph. make it back to me." wyatt sniffled, also embracing his love in his arms.
"don't die, it would suck without you." chosen threw out a sad chuckle and so did sophia before hugging each other.

"i love you guys." she saluted the three and walked out of the doors.

i'm not ready for what i'm about to do i'm so JDURHBD