I'm not gonna fucking love you

Emerald's POV
I was so glad class was over that 3 seconds before class ended I was already out of the class. I was casually waiting for someone. Someone who obviously knew what was going on. Why am I just getting these symbols? I know my birthday was today and I was turning 19, but this isn't some cliche story. My age had nothing to do with this. I think.

The halls were fluttering with students as I glanced over to the door to see Binson walking out. I can't just rush over to him. We hate each other's guts. Plus he has somewhat of a popular reputation. I just narrowed my eyes at him until we made eye contact. I pointed towards the back door. I knew the door alarm would go off but I didn't care. What was there to hide. He already knew my secret.

Once I pushed the doors open I yanked him outside not caring whether he turned to ash or not. He did yelp, however, at the sudden contact with sun without anytime to prepare. I didn't care. He deserved it. After all, he's the one responsible for the meteor of problems problems flying at us. Its just a matter of time before it reaches us.

The alarm started going off. The sound was deafening enough knowing my senses were heightened. I stood behind the school with my childhood friend, Binson Hines. I looked at him expectantly. I knew what he was. He knew I knew. So why was he hesitating?  Was he so stupid that he didn't know what I was telling him to do?  I spoke up when I heard people walking towards the door from inside. The alarm went off, so of course they'd check it out. "Bring us on the roof!" I whisper-yelled at him. "I don't know what you're talking about!" That lie was so fucking obvious. I growled at him, "Fucking take us to that roof." He looked away at first but when we heard the man speaking, "Who's out there!?" At that moment I felt a hand on my shoulder as my stomach dropped down. You know, that feeling you get on the elevator when you elevate or descend? That's what I'm feeling. I looked at my surroundings and I was on a roof. The school roof. I wanted to say I wasn't in shock since I already knew, but boy was he fast. 
The security guard came strolling out, not currently doing his job correctly. He looked to the left, he looked to the right, then walked back in closing the doors. Binson automatically started talking.

"Why the hell would you drag me out in the sun!?" He hissed. My voice laced with sugary sweet vibes, "What ever do you mean, Sonny?" Binson hated the name Sonny, not just because of the sun and all and I wanted to piss him off. He played along. "Oh, I'm dearly sorry, Emmy, I was unaware that you were a WEREWOLF." "I was unaware of you being a new vampire!" I barked, forgetting about our fake persona chat.

Let me explain. Our world has three clans; humans, werewolves, and vampires. Werewolves and vampires had a very strong bond, thanks to the leader of each clan. The Alpha of my clan thought it would be smart to arrange a bond where if a vampire and a werewolf hate each other, they'll get these symbols on their wrist. The only way to get rid of it was to genuinely like the person. No love, just a friendship.

"You know how to get rid of it, right?" Binson asked me. He also didn't want to become friends. We just despised each other. No way I'm giving up pissing him off at every chance I could. His aggravated face was a sight to see. "I'm not gonna fucking love you, not even like you". I yapped.