2

Billie's POV

i woke up and as i was checking my instagram i got a text from Que.

Que: good morning mamas!

Bil: good morning que!

Que:um are u free today?

Bil:yes.

Que: so do you want to do on a date with me? 

Bil: yes,what time?

Que: 12pm

Bil: okay, see u soon!

Que: bye.

  he really asked me to go on a date with him. im so excited! he probably likes me too. i need to dress up. i think i will dress up in a white hoodie with matching pants. i put my hair in a messy ponytail and put some mascara and aquaphor. 

now it's 11:45pm and i will go to tell my mom that im going out. "hello mom." i say as i drink a glass of water. "hello sweetie,how are you?" "im good, i'll go out" i said smiling "do you want to get you there?""my mom asked me "no,one of my friends will pick me up.". i get a message from Que that he is in front of my house. "bye mom" "bye sweetie,have fun".

i got in the car and see que smiling wild "wow you're so beautiful"he said still smiling "thank you,you look good too" i said giggling and blushing. "do you want to go at tacobell?" he asks "yes"i said. while the drive it was a comfortable silence. we arrived at tacobell, got some food and sat at a table. 

we ate,talked and laughed a lot. we looked in each others eyes and we got closer and closer and BAM... we kissed, it was a soft kiss, his soft lips were moving in sync with my lips. it felt like i was in heaven. i felt his hand on my thigh going im my pants. i let out a soft moan as que was rubbing my clit. but then i remembered that we were still at tacobell. in public. fuck. "do you want to go in the car?"i whispered in his ear. he smirked and nodded.

we went in an empty parking lot and went to the back seat. he took off my clothes and started kissing ans sucking my neck and my boobs leaving hickeys,going down to my pussy. he started licking my clit as i moaned and felt 2 fingers inside of me. "oH FUCK" he went faster "O-OH SHIT QUE-E" "what's my name,babygirl?" "Q-QUE" i tried to say between my moans "nope" he said adding a finger "what's my name?" he asked again."S-SHIT DA-DADDY IM GONNA CUM" "cum baby" my legs were shaky as i cummed over que's fingers and he licked them. "you're so sweet mamas" i smiled and saw his huge dick "damn que, its so biiiig" he smirked and put it in me. "OMG D-DADDY" i said as i moaned loud. he kept thrusting so hard and fast. "im cummin babygirl" "me too daddy" i cummed on his dick and he cummed on my belly "shit this was so good" he said while he was dressing up "i know daddy" i said smiling. 

we arrived to my house and smiled at each other. "thank you for this amazing day" i said ," it was my pleasure" he said. i wanted to get out of the car but i felt his hand grabbing mine "wait,i wanted to ask you something.." he said in a very cute voice. "billie,do you want to be my girlfriend?" omgggg he asked me to be his girlfriend. "yess" i said giggling. we kissed and i got out of the car. "good night que" "good night mamas". i opened the door and saw Finneas and Claudia on the couch. i ran to them and hugged them. "hello Bil,where have u been?" finneas asked me. "i just hanged out with some friends"i said giving him an awqward smile "okay.." "im going in my room,good night"i said runnin to my room. i took a shower,put my pajamas on and i fell asleep so fast,i was so tired after that day.

.

.

.

.

  so that's the chapter, did you like it? you can give me ideas if you want, i would appreciate it. ly <3