5

~before i start i want to thank you @billieeilish7amp for the idea and the suport. THANK YOU A LOT I LOVE YOU!~

~and to my bestie @TheharaSesadi that is supporting me and and I LOVE YOU ENORMOUS~

     Billie's POV

i went inside and i sat on the couch. everyone had a serious face. "so, what happened?.." i said scared of what they're gonna say. " w-we talked a little bit about your r-relationshit with B-Brandon...." my mom said stuttering. "we decided that it would be better if you're gonna be only friends"my dad said. "b-but why?"ni said as i felt tears in my eyes. "you're only 17 Billie, he's 22, you're underage and if the police find out, he will go to jail. and i think you don't want that, right?" Finneas said. "I-I don't w-want but i love h-him so much!" i said trying to fight with my tears. "we understand Billie, we don't want you to be sad, but it's better that way..." my dad said. "no, you don't understand! he makes me so happy! i love him and he loves me. if you didn't noticed i'm not depressed anymore!" i said, raising my voice. "Billie! don't raise your voice! you're still 17 so you need to listen to me and your dad! you're not allowed to see Brandon anymore, you can't stay near to him!" my mom said now angry. i sat some minutes to think and an idea popped into my mind. i will agree with them and at the night i will sneak out to see Brandon. i will don't tell him about this argument. "Billiee. hellooo."my mom said as she saw me thinking. "um- yes, I-I understand now... I'm going to my room.." i said as i got up of the couth. i entered in my room and i sat on my bed thinking.

  at the night...

it was 1 am and everyone was sleeping. i texted Que and told him that i'm coming to his house.i dressed up, grabbed my aquaphor and my car keys and i jumped on the window. i got in my car and i headed directly to Que's house.

 Que's POV

 i was laying in my bed when i got a text from Billie that she's coming to my house. i was okay with that, but why this late? in 30 minutes she arrived. "hello baby! i hope i didn't wake you up" she said in a cute voice. "no baby, you didn't, but why did you come so late at me?" i asked her before she hugged me tight. "i missed you and i was bored at home so i decided to come to see you" she said with a big smile on her face. "aww i missed you too".

Billie's POV

we were on the couch cuddling when Que asked me. "what did Finneas told you?". oh shit i didn't wanted to tell him about the argument we had. i had to find a lie real quick. "um..he just wanted to talk to me about tour, songs and shits." i said trying not to look suspicious. "okay babygirl, are you hungry?" he said as i nodded. we made some burritos and ate. we watched a movie and then i saw Que asleep. it was 6 am so i gave him a kiss and i left a note on the fridge to know that i went home. i got in my car and drove to my house. i got back in my room, changed my clothes and went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  soo that was the chapter. i'm so lazy but i made it lol. it's short i know.. but anyways i hope you liked it. ly <3