|:| I Guess This Is Goodbye |:|

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through the curtains. I turned my head and saw Yoongi sleeping next to me. I ruffled his dark grey hair and smiled. I slowly tried moving Yoongi's hand, but he pulled me back.

Y/N: "Yoongi, I need to make breakfast"
Yoongi: "No I'm not going to move"

"Aish you baby" I giggled and moved his hand.

Yoongi: "Yahh come backkk"

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I took out some bread and made toast. I turned around and saw Yoongi's sleepy face. "Aigoo you baby~," I said while pinching his cheeks. Yoongi smiled at me and hugged me.

Yoongi: "What did you make?"
Y/N: "Toast"

Yoongi walked to the counter and started eating the toast.

Y/N: "YAHHH THAT'S MY TOASTT"

Yoongi got up and walked back to his room. 

...

Yoongi POV

I opened my drawer and saw the plane ticket and my passport. I picked it up and looked at it. I opened the door and walked to the living room.

Yoongi: "I'm heading out"
Y/N: "Why do you have so many suitcases?"
Yoongi: "I-I'm going to stay with my dad for a while"
Y/N: "Oh okay" 

I walked up to Y/N and gave her a hug. I waved and walked out the door. "I'll miss that smile.."

...

Y/N POV

"I'm bored.." I sighed and scrolled through my phone trying to figure out what to do. "OH I KNOW" I called Hoseok.

Hoseok: "Y/N~~"
Y/N: "Helloo~~ I'm really bored since Yoongi went to stay at his dad for a few days.."

There was a sudden pause at the other end of the line.

Y/N: "Hello?? Hoseok??"
Hoseok: "Uh yeah I'm here, Look I'm not supposed to tell you this but uh.. Yoongi went to the airport..."