|:| Mystery CEO pt.2 |:|

Jin: "I HEARD YOONGI'S BACK"

I looked at Jin in disbelief, "You said the same thing 2 years ago.." I mumbled.

Jin: "Apparently he owns a company.
Y/N: "Look Jin, I need to get to work can we talk later?"

He nodded and walked away. I opened the door and Jaehyun sleeping on the couch. 

Y/N: "Oppa I'm going to work."

Jaehyun opened one eye and nodded, he then went back to sleep. I walked to my room and wore an outfit for work. 

...

Cha Hoon: "Good Morning Y/N"
Y/N: "Hello~" 

I walked up to Rosé's desk and looked at her.

Rosé: "You ready for the meeting?"
Y/N: "I think"Rosé: "It'll be fine."
Y/N: "I hope, it's just that I don't know anything about the CEO and I'm kinda being paranoid about it."

Rosé pat my shoulder to make me feel less stressed about the whole CEO situation. I went into my office and decided to do a bit of research on the company I was going to work with. The company was fairly new and became big around 5 months ago, not a lot of people know who owns the company or any information on the CEO.

...

It had been about 2 hours and the meeting was about to start in an hour. I went to a cafe and got some coffee, hoping it would help me calm down. I never really liked having meetings but I had to do it. I went back to the company and looked for MinHyuk. I went to his desk and didn't see him there, so I guessed he would be around somewhere or at the cafe getting something. 

MinHyuk: "Looking for me?"

MinHyuk's sudden action startled me and I jumped a little. 

MinHyuk: "Sorry"
Y/N: "The meeting starts in about 30 minutes"
MinHyuk: "I know, I'm very curious about the 'mystery' CEO"

I agreed and headed to the meeting room with MinHyuk. MinHyuk stopped and pointed at my back pocket. I looked at my back pocket and realised I left my phone in my office. 

Y/N: "Wait for me I'll be right back"

I ran to my office to grab my phone and went back to MinHyuk. We walked inside the meeting room and saw Rosé setting things up for the meeting. I went over to help her but everything had been finished. I sat down on my seat and waited for everyone to arrive.

...

MinHyuk: "Everyone's here let's start the meeting"

I looked around and felt like someone was missing I asked one of my colleagues if anyone was missing.

Jisoo: "I don't think the CEO has arrived."

I looked around and saw the CEO's chair empty.

Y/N: "I'm sorry but it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer since the CEO hasn't arrived yet."

We waited for about 10 minutes when I heard the meeting room door open.

??: "I'm sorry for being late."