• 5 •

As insane and kinky as it may sound, I want to lick his neckAnd I'm positive I'm not the only one.

Enjoy! 🌸✨

____________________________________

"Do I really need to learn this?"

"Yes it's very crucial for a prince to know."

"I don't see why learning how to dance is so important. I should be practicing my fencing, archery, sword work, you know, the interesting things." Jungkook complained, spinning the dance instructor around that Jimin assigned for him. "Besides, I already know how to dance." Jungkook rolled his eyes, just then stepping on the woman's toes. The poor lady tried her best not to shriek in pain, but failed.

Jimin sighed, waving his hand to signal the musicians to stop playing. "I can see that perfectly clear."

He made sure the woman left to get her toes checked, staring at Jungkook with a glare when she left.

"I do. I'm just a bit hungover." Jungkook said rubbing the area between his eyebrows.

"We will be going over your battle skills later but for now we need to get this done first. And I never said you don't know how to dance," Jimin walked closer to the prince, reaching out his hand and putting it on his majesty's shoulder. "You just don't know how to do it properly." He continued, snapping his finger so the orchestra could start playing again.

"Wha- wait what are you doing?" Jungkook flinched from the sudden skin ship between him and the man in front of him.

"Normally you shouldn't practice with a man because, well,  that would be ridiculous and unacceptable." He chuckled before finishing, "But the only way to get you to dance properly is if I do it myself. Now, quickly. I haven't got all day." He spoke stoically.

Jungkook stayed still for a moment before finally placing his hand on Jimin's waist, while the other took a hold of the man's hand. His eyes drifted low in shame from what Jimin said. Ridiculous and unacceptable.

"You must focus on the movement of your feet but never lose eye contact with the maiden." Jimin spoke completely calmly. Looking at Jungkook to see him still staring at his feet.

"Failing one's duty is a wrong act in this world." He removed his hand from the prince's shoulder only to raise his head, nodding in approval when their eyes met. "That is why you must seek to become what people expect of you. Otherwise you'd be living a horrible life."

"Why would I live horribly? I'm the prince." Jungkook scoffed, afraid to look away from the man to avoid a scolding.

"That is correct, but you don't act like one. Which is why you're having a hard time getting the peoples approval. Isn't that right you're majesty?"

Jungkook didn't answer, he didn't know what to say after that, it was true. So instead, he focused on not stepping on the lord's feet.

Dancing with a man wasn't  that weird to him like anyone else would find it to be, he's done it before. But he was acting distant because he swore to himself he'd never do these things with a man again. Ridiculous and unacceptable.

They danced slowly in the giant ballroom where match making party  will take place in just a few months. Their reactions are complete opposites. Jimin was totally calm whilst Jungkook's heart was threatening to burst out of his chest. Jimin could sense the awkwardness between them. Ridiculous and unacceptable.

The two words wouldn't stop repeating themselves in his head. The voice screaming at him, telling him this was wrong, that how he felt was wrong, but he couldn't help but like it. It was as if he was dancing with his lover once again, the lover who used him and manipulated him. The man who ruined his life. It was becoming to much for the prince to handle.

The blush that was starting to appear on Jungkooks cheeks made him quickly push the lord away. Making him stare at the younger in confusion as to why he did that. He could've sworn he saw his eyes starting to become glossy.

"That's the end of that." He cleared his throat. The dance brought up too many painful memories for him to continue. He called upon his guards, walking out of the room without a single glance being showed to Jimin.

"That was odd." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed before he finally remembered the story the king told him last night. Mentally slapping himself upside the head.

"Damn it." He was angry at himself, the thought of Jungkook having a past relationship with a man completely left his mind. No wonder he was acting so strange.

He wanted to go and apologize for being so reckless, but the prince doesn't know that he is aware of what happened to him in the past, no one does. Except Jungkook, the king, and now, Jimin.

Jungkook walked down the bright hallway alongside his guards, greeting a few of the dukes and duchess or lord and ladies that have already arrived so early to stay at the palace for the ball, in hopes of getting a better chance at their daughters being engaged to the future king.

His eyes drifted away to the gardens, past the flower field and all the way to the back that used to be hidden by beautiful vines, but was now blocked with a giant wall of bricks. It was his and Yohan's favourite place to go to and get away from the palace. It brought a sharp pain to his heart, remembering everything they've done in that spot together, and then the moment when his father's councilor caught them.

He shook the thought out of his head. All He wanted was to forget the way Yohan made him feel, the way he would make his heart race. The way he would make him laugh, smile. He would sleep with all kinds of women to make that happen, to help him forget. He thought Yohan was the only person who would make him feel that way.  And it was true for a while, until Jimin arrived at his room last night.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." He continuously said to himself, "stop being such an idiot, crushing on men, what the hell are you thinking?" He was frustrated with himself, he knew he didn't like Jimin. On the contrary, he hated the man's guts for babying him all the time. There's was no possible way of that happening. It was just his mind and Yohan playing tricks on him. This was all Yohan's fault. If he didn't confuse him and made him do those things with him, non of this would have-

"My prince!" "What?!" Jungkook was knocked out his own mental argument. His guard stared at him with a worried look on his face. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Jungkook said with an angry tone in his voice. Just then, one of his personal guards arrived out of breath with an envelope clutched in his hands. "I have the information you asked for about lord Jimin."

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

OoOh we gonna get to know interesting information about who Jimin is 👀 and if it was confusing, Yohan is the guard he was caught doing shit with. He's a bad dude.

I hope this wasn't too boring for you all 😔❤️

Next chapter will be up tomorrow 💕

Bye bye my beauties 🌸✨

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️