A/N: Before The Story Starts: Meet Jennifer Hewitt

Name: Jennifer Mary Hewitt

Age: 29

Nickname: The Hewitt Wh*re

Hobbies: Killing, s*x, eating human meat, chopping things with an axe

Likes:Hardcore s*x, watching TV, Killing people and eating them, wearing lewd lingerie and naughty costumes to make men horny.

Dislikes: Seperation from family, not killing anyone or anything, no p*rn magazines to read when she's bored.

Former Job(s): Stripper, Prostitute, Escort Girl (For S*x), Brothel owner

Extra Info: Jennifer was born into the Hewitt family but was seperated at birth and had to spend twenty nine years with abusive adoptive parents before killing them and making her way home to her biological family, the Hewitts.

How She Got Her Nickname: Jennifer watched p*rn on TV and stole stuff from her old town's pharmacy store which lead to hardcore s*x with the men in the Hewitt household.

(She is the remake version of Tanya Sawyer from my First TCSM book).

Appearance: Long black hair that reaches her hips, blue eyes, freckles, wears a nose piercing, white low cut crop top under a pleated over-shirt, very short black booty shorts, black chunky boots and a bracelet with one human tooth on it.

Body Type: Thicc, Curvy And Voluptuous

(The Part Where She's seperated From the Hewitts at birth won't be in the story but will happen before the story.)