Reuniting With The Hewitts

Sheriff Hoyt and Jennifer climbed out of the car and both made their way towards the large wooden house, the double amputee man, Monty Hewitt, sat in his wheelchair on the porch as he eyed the blood stained woman, who snarled at him but the grip on her arm tightened as Hoyt narrowed both eyes at her. "Ain't she a keeper there?" He laughed as Hoyt simply chuckled. "She sure is Uncle Monty...she ain't like those other dumbasses we've eaten." He said as Jennifer stood in the giant main room of the house, Luda-Mae felt tears of happiness as she saw her sweet girl finally returned home. "My baby girl is finally home." She said as Jennifer also cried tears of happiness. The older lady wiped her eyes dry with tissue and smiled happily. "It's just so good to be back with my biological family momma...I'm so happy." The black haired girl said as she wiped away a single tear, the blood smeared over her face. "You look a mess dearie...Charlie Take her upstairs to get all nicely cleaned up before tea time and I'll wash her clothes for her." Luda-Mae said kindly as Sheriff Hoyt and Jennifer walked upstairs towards the bathroom. After the warm water was ready, the black haired girl stripped down and stepped into the warm bathtub and began cleaning herself.

The phoney sheriff watched the black haired girl wash herself as he felt himself drooling profusely but turned his head away after Jennifer climbed out the bathtub and wrapping a towel around her curvy body to dry off.

Luda-Mae walked towards Jennifer's room and handed her a sweet little white crop top, a clean red pleated overshirt and a short little black skirt. "Here you go sweet pea, some fresh clothes...now you get dressed and I'll do your hair when you come down." She said kindly as Jennifer smiled before getting dried and dressed...cleaning her nose piercing.