Night One

A/N: Steamy Contents ahead 😏

Third Person P.O.V

Not wasting a single second before crashing his lips onto the plump pink ones underneath him, Jungkook felt a swarm of butterflies unleash in his stomach.

He was so scared that Taehyung was going to come here and let him down gently. And he surely wasn't expecting to see Taehyung tonight. So Jungkook is overcome with emotions at the sight of the ethereal male underneath him.

He pulled away slowly to catch his breath and admire the beauty that is Taehyung. "I missed you so fucking much" he whispered into the olders neck, nibbling softly on the supple skin.

"Mmm Kookie-ah, you have no idea how much I've missed you" Tae tried to break out through the soft moans leaving his mouth with every bite Jungkook makes.

Jungkook reaches to finish unbuttoning Tae's silky shirt whenever they're interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Ugh, it's probably Jimin... I was uh supposed to go straight to his house" Tae blushed remembering how impulsive this visit was

Jungkook just raised an eyebrow out of curiosity and continued as he was doing, placing soft butterfly kisses down the older males torso

"H-hey Jiminie"

"Taehyung! What the hell, where are you?! The Uber says you should have been dropped off by now"

Taehyung is barely able to focus as Jungkook has already managed to unbutton his pants and has his fingers hooked inside the waist band. Still peppering kisses all around Tae's well sculpted torso

"Mm-yeah, uh I took a little deto-ah. I'm sorry Jimin, I'll call you when I'm on my way there! Ah-bye!" He hurried and threw the phone across the room

"Damn it, Kookie. You trying to let everyone know what you're doing to me?" Tae scoffed, though he wasn't necessarily complaining

Jungkook looked up with a smirk as he finished pulling off Tae's pants and boxers, "if that means I get to keep you all to myself, then yes that's exactly what I'm trying to do" he winks at the older before slowly moving back up, allowing one hand to trace along the side of Tae's warm body while the other grabs onto the olders neck. Bringing him in for a soft kiss as he grinds their erections together slowly.

Both of them going crazy from the friction but not wanting to release from their current embrace. It was like heaven. Jungkook began to nibble on Taehyung's ear which seemed to be the last straw for Tae's composure. He arched his back while thrusting his hips up towards Jungkook's. Which made the younger growl lowly... "fuck baby... I was trying to take my time b-but you're getting impatient aren't you?" Jungkook whispered into Tae's ear in a voice so low and seductive Taehyung could feel his orgasm already approaching.

"F-fuck me, Kookie... God I've wanted you since you walked out of my room the first t-time" Tae barely mutters out

Jungkook leans back and grabs Tae's soft hands. Guiding him to the edge of the bed, Tae's back and perfectly round ass pressed right up against Jungkook's body was a feeling he never knew he needed so desperately. He placed a few sloppy kisses on the olders shoulders before pressing on his back, making him rest his arms on the mattress while Tae's ass was propped perfectly over the edge of the mattress.

"Mm, what's the time baby?" Jungkook asked playfully

Tae just whined "doesn't matter, I prepped myself waiting for you" looking over his shoulder to see Jungkook's curly locks draped over his face. A tiny bit of sweat dripping down. Causing his member to twitch Tae backed up pressing his ass firmly against Jungkook's dick. He was about to grind on the younger when he felt  a slight pain in his drenched hole.