》Visit《 { Chris }

What's more fitting than to start with the love of my life from CFVG!? XD even after 3 years I still luv him *hugs Chris*

Waiting outside the airport you paced back and forth as you waited for your boyfriend of three years to arrive from Singapore. Having to not see him as much for the past 6 months was hard for you, but knowing his position as President of G-Tech you more than gladly waited until he had the time to visit again.

Feeling a poke on your back, you turned around to see who it was but your surprise no one was there.

"Huh?"

Another poke.

Turning around once more, no one was there...

Poke, poke..

Getting quite annoyed, you turned around, ready to slap this annoying brat.

"Why you little-!" You were cut off with a little kiss on your forehead.

"E-eh!?" Looking up, you saw your adorable genius of a boyfriend, grinning ear to ear.

"I'm home, Y/N~" he cooed. Pushing his face away you giggled a bit.

"You live in Singapore, silly" you laughed.

Chris let out a small whine, "geez, I was expecting a "welcome home, dear~" but oh well, your reaction was good enough", he grinned as you slapped his arm playfully. "Joking, joking," he chuckled.

"Visit or not you're always my home, Y/N" he smiles, taking your hand in his as you both walked to your motorbike

"Alright Mr. Cheesy-pants, I'll forgive you this time since I missed you" you said pinching his cheek before handing him your spare helmet.

"Wanna head to the usual café?" He grinned as he hopped on behind you.

Nodding you smiled, "yeah!" Driving off to spend as much time as you can with each other.

Pretty short in my opinion but I haven't written anything for months qwq so I'm a bit rusty XD request page will be posted when I'm ready to tackle request after exams ^^

PS: and yes, I did thia chappie mostly for my own satisfaction XD