》Rest《{Shion}

Requested by Chibi-Dazai! Hope you enjoy~!

Shion dozed off as he held his open math book, his eyes slowly closing, his head dropping but only to jolt awake immediately as he regained his composure, only to doze off again.

You, of course were worried about him, it was already hard for him after losing his family's sword and you felt guilty having him teach you the subjects you didnt excel at.

Gaining up the courage you hesitantly poked him, shaking him a bit.

"S-Shion-kun..?" You called out.

The blonde's eyes slowly opened to reveal a magnificent shade of blue. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at you.

"S-sorry about that, Y/N-chan!" He sheepishly laughs.

"N-No! I-it's fine! You seemed tired..?" You say as you eyed him, eyes all gloomed with bags around them and his hair slightly disheveled. "You look like a mess..." you muttered out.

"Oh! This is nothing just been busy that's all," he laughs. You slapped your hands over your mouth and cursed.

"Did I say that out loud?!" You sqeaked making Shion chuckle a bit.

He took your hand in his and intertwined it with yours, his sleepy smile evident as he layed his head on your shoulder. With this you grew stiff as a rock as he chuckled again.

"You're so awkward Y/N-chan... maybe that's why I love you.." This made you blush even more as you looked away. "Thanks for worrying about me.." Shion spoke as he let himself be consumed in the cozy feel of sleep..

You hummed in response, gently playing with his hair. "Have a good rest, Shion-kun.." you smiled.

Like i promised i made your request first! Sorry this took so long! Procrastination at it's finest I suppose hahahah but i hope you enjoyed your request! (Was this even what you call awkward? QwQ)