Episode 4: king and queen

I gasp for air. Yes Sweet Sweet air. I look at Godzilla. He is laughing at me. 'Shut up!' I laugh back.

I look forward and see hundreds of people Building houses. 'What are they doing here?' I asked godzilla. 'Honestly I have No idea. Their ships crashed in a vortex and for Some reason they survived. And they started building. They redecorated the entire place. This way!' He says.

We walk down a large hallway. And finally arrive at "his home". There is a gian plateau in the centre and to the Right there is an other hallway wich leads to a lake. 'Why Don't the humans live here?' I asked godzilla. 'To much radiation. There!' He points towards the lake.

'What is it?' I ask him. He starts Looking at met as in my entire body. I feel a little uncomfterable. He Eventually notices a cut in my wings. 'Your cut' he says. 'Yeah those MUTOs caught me by surprise' I say. 'Well That's what the lake is for. To regenerate faster. For a titan it takes 5 days to heal such a wound. But in the lake 20 minutes.

Go in. I'll give you Some privacy. He leaves me alone. I slowly descend into the water. It's sooo warm. I put my wings in the water and relax.

After a couple of hours I wake up. SHIT! I completely forgot About godzilla his wounds. I jump out of the water and run towards him. He's sleeping on the plateau. I guess That's his bed. I wake him and drag him as far as I can (2 cm). Buuuut I forgot to hide my... uhhh lady Parts

(If you always wondered why kaiju Don't have Dicks or anything like that. It's because they hide it inside their body)

before godzilla could open his eyes i covered my body with my wings. He looks at me like i'm and idiot. 'What are you...' 'YOUR TURN TO TAKE A BATH' I say weirdly. 'But..' 'NOW!' I yell at him. He Eventually walks in the lake and I hide everything. My face is as red as a tomato. I start laughing.

I wake up laying against godzilla. How did I Get here? Doesn't matter. Might as well get comphy. I snuggle with him for a couple of minutes. But we were disturbed.

I hear a loud noise comming from the main hall. I try Not to wake godzilla. And have a look.

UGH! It's the turkey. 'RODAN!' I wisper loudly ' what are you doing here'. ' I dunno why are you here' he asks. 'Don't start with me!' I yell. 'Okay okay. I just came to Get godzilla. We're supposed to continue our hunt' he says. I look behind me and still See godzilla his wounds. They haven't fully regenerated.

'I'll go!' I say. I looks at me like an idiot. 'Sorry but I Don't think you ca...' I interrupt him and yell 'I'LL GO!'. Rodan:'....... alrighty then'.

We start flying towards the south. But there was nothing. No MUTOs at all. The black dirt has turned into rich soil with gras and flowers. 'So That's why you hunt them' I said. 'Yup' Rodan replied 'to maintain balance'.