Year 4 - The Order

It is the warmest summer in ages. Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia are always complaining about it, like that will change something. To avoid their bitching, Harry hides in the flowerbed while listening to the news in the hope he will hear some hints about Voldemorts plans. I lie constantly on my bad, looking at the ceiling. I try to create visions, but it isn't working out as I want it to go. I want to see Voldemorts plans but instead, I see train-crashes, robbery and other crimes from Muggles. One day I saw a snake kill a man like that will gives me a clue about Voldemort. I also read mom's journals again to find any information I missed last time, but I didn't find anything.

"What have you done to him?!" I hear Aunt Petunia cry hysterically. So I quickly go downstairs.

"I can explain..." my brother starts but uncle interrupts him.

"Of course you can, you always have an explanation!"

"There were dementors!" my brother tries to explain.

"Dementors? In Little Whinging?" I ask in disbelieve.

"Two of them. They attacked us."

"I don't believe you boy. You're just making it up," Uncle Vernon says.

"They do exist, Vernon. They're the guards of Azkaban, the wizard prison." Aunt Petunia says in a little voice.

"So, he tells the truth for once. Then there is only one solution, you two need to leave." right on that moment, two owls fly in, one with a Howler and one with a letter from the Ministry.

"Get that owl out of my house! I'm tired of this madness!" uncle cries out.

"This letter is addressed to me, Vernon." aunt says, again in a little voice while she takes the Howler and Harry the other letter.

"Remember my last" was all the letter says and destroys itself.

 "You're still in touch with a wizard?" Harry asks surprised before I can ask it.

"Go to your room. Now!" she answers livid.

"What was that all about?" I ask Harry ones we're in our room.

"I don't know, you're the smart one. Tell me once you figured it out," he answers before getting into bed.

"What was in your letter?"

"I've been expelled."

-----

I wake up and see Harry sitting straight on his bed. When I open my mouth to ask him how long he has been sitting there he places his finger on his lips to keep me shut. I follow his glance to the door and see the key turning around. I take my wand immediately and go sit straight up. The key falls out of the keyhole, on the ground and the door opens.

"Very clean, those Muggles. Almost unnatural." a woman's voice says.

"Tonks, for God's sake." a familiar voice curses.

"Really unnatural." the same female's voice says again.

"Professor Moody?" I ask in disbelieve. "What are you doing here?" asks my brother at the same time.

"Rescuing you two, of course," he answers. "Come on, get your stuff and let's go. We can't make it to late, you have a hearing tomorrow."

"A hearing?"

"About your expulsion. Now, I know you can fly pretty good, Harry but what about your sister. I hope she can fly just as good as you because we'll need it tonight."

"What for?" I ask.

"To get you out of here, of course." and with that we flie away, me and my brother in the middle and the others circling around us. We flie all the way through London to one of its suburbs. We stop in frond of some townhouses and on that moment they all move one place to the left and make place for number 12. The first thing I notice when I enter is the dust that seems to be around everywhere, like no one cleaned it in ages.

"Harry!" a relieved voice cries out when we enter the messroom.

"Sirius! It's good to see you again." Harry says excitedly.

"Harry, Darcy, why don't you go upstairs. Ron, Hermione and Ginny are already there." Mrs Weasley says and leads us out of the room.

"God, it's good to see you two again," Hermione hugs us from the second we're in the room, "I glad you are alright. Why did you come upstairs, it's almost dinner. We need to get down soon, but that doesn't matter. Darcy, I'll show you our room, this one is the room of Ron, Harry and the twins. Ours is down the hall."

-----

Everybody is a little tense at dinner. That's normal of course, since the circs but you can almost taste it. It's weird. Especially because Snape is eating with us. Ron and Harry are always giving him glares.

"What has the Ministry against me anyway?" I hear my brother ask. I see them giving him a Daily Prophet.

"There have been attacking you all summer, and Dumbledore as well," Lupin says. "Fudge is using all his power to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord returned."

"What? Why?" I ask in disbelieve.

"He thinks Dumbledore is after his job." 

"No one in their right mind would believe that--" Harry starts.

"Exactly the piont. Fudge isn't in his right mind." Lupin says.

"So he's acting out of fear," I note incredulously.

"Indeed. Fear makes people do terrible things. Last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to deny it." Lunip explains.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again," Sirius continuous, "Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. Not just wizards, but all kinds of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time."

"No. That's enough. They're just children." Mrs Weasley interrupts.

"If Voldemort is raising an army, then I want to fight." my brother argues.

"And so do I," I say confidently.

"Absolutely not!" Snape and my brother say at thesame moment.

"Why is it always me he needs to sit down and watch." I start arguing.

"Because you're my godchild and I will not allow you to do reckless things." he turns to face Sirius and adds, "That would be really irresponsible of me."

"Go to bed! All of you, now!" Mrs Weasley recommends so we go to bed but not without a fight.

-----

"How did it go?"

"What?" my brother asks.

"The hearing of course," I say in a duh-tone.

"Oh, I'm cleared of all charges," he says like it's nothing but I know he is really relieved.

"Go get your stuff, children. We're leaving for the station," Mrs Weasley heralds from downstairs so we all go down, all more relaxed than we were before.