Part 6

Mahir pov

Movie was really awesome generally i dont watch movies and all but only due to her i went.

Aur bela uska toh kya movie ke har scene pe zor zor se chilla rahi thi, it was too embarrassing for me but after seeing how much happy she is i didnt said any thing but later on i found those things are too much adorable, after watching movie also she is discussing about movie only even now also, and i just chuckling on her talk.

Now we reached to our apartment as we are entering in lift we hear someone is calling bela as we see in that direction one girl come and hug her then she introduced me that she lives in this apartment only and yesterday only they became friend, but if someone looks the way they are talking then anyone can say that they are childhood friends, really bela's nature is so friendly after seeing them i understand that their talk won't stop today so i excused my self and come upstairs.

As i come towards our flat i can see someone is standing there and i patted her shoulder and she turn towards me and i guesses it right she is none other than my anu. But in spite of getting happy she is in very angry mood i dont know why.

Anu : what is this mahir where you went at this time i am waiting for you since 20 min. and you even not answering my calls and messages

Mahir : anu calm down first lets go in then we talk ok

And then we enter in our flat and then she started again

Mahir : anu i am extremely sorry as due me you have to wait oustside, actually anu we went to watch movie, and my phone is on silent mode.( I remember how bela ordered me to keep my phone on silent as she doesnt want any disturbance while watching movie)

Anu : what, with whom, you went, now dont tell me you went with that girl

Mahir : bela, bela is her name and yes i went only with her

Anu : how can you do this without even informing you went to watch movie and gaye toh gaye usi bela ke sath jana zaroori tha kya

Mahir : anu what is your problem i went to watch movie without informing you or i went with bela

Anu : both

Mahir : ok baba from now onwards i wont go anywhere without informing you ok now smile.

And i hugged her
But suddenly i hear some voice 'i didnt see anything'

We both parted away as we are in hall only and see in that direction there is bela only and i think she understood that, the girl is anu only

I dont know why but little bit awkward situation is created. And even i dont want that ki bela will see us in this condition. But now i cant do any thing as she already saw us.

Bela : you guys must close door or mahir why dont you take her to your room and there you can peacefully do your stuff without any disturbance

This her talk surprised me and even embarrassed me alot. How can she say like this stuff and all.

Then again, she winked at me and said just joking you guys carry on i am going cause i dont want to be 'kabab mein haddi'

But then i said bela one minute and then i introduce anu to bela,and bela to anu and they just smile and shake their hand and said nice to meet you
Or else what they can do coz they shared such a weird relationship.

Then bela went from there whispering in my ear nice choice.

I didnt expect this type of reply from her but this girl surprise me everytime with her talk.
Pov end

Bela pov

As i bid a bye to my new friend as her husband is calling her then i come upstairs and went towards our flat then i saw door is open how can mahir left door open as anyone can enter and i went in.

Then i hear mahir said i wont go anywhere without informing you i dont know why but this word of mahir really hurt me and i enter little bit to saw with whom mahir is talking then i saw mahir is hugging someone and i understood she might be his girlfriend and she is upset as mahir went to watch movie with me, then to seek their attention i said i didnt saw anything.

And then i again started my nonsense talk which make them embarrassed, as embarrassment can clearly see on their face. Now i regret myself why i said such things.

So to lighten up discussion i said i am joking and started to go from there as i know if i will stay here then again i will say something which will make me regret but my bad luck mahir stopped me and

Then he introduce me to her i dont know why but i dont get any words to talk to her then i went from there and while going i again did a blunder as i whisper in mahir ear nice choice and i look at his expression which is totally surprised as i can clearly see.

But i really mean it as i found she is nice girl by her behavior but i think she want to control mahir as i hear mahir said i wont go anywhere without informing you.

Thats why i run away from this marriage and love bcoz i dont like when ever some one control me but fine he is happy with her then there is no problem.

I wish they get all happiness they deserved.

Mein bhi kya baatein lekar baith gayi jaldi so ja bela abhi toh jo shadi keliye chuttiyan nikali thi woh bhi khatam ho gayi abhi kal se roj hospital jana honga jo kam mujhe sabse jyada accha lagta hai.

********
Guys please share your views about story it will help me to improve my writing skill.
See you soon with next part.
Dont forget to vote and comment.