Part 13

Mahir pov

When she ask me this question then i started to remember all those moments i share with her i dont know what kind of feelings raise in my body i even cant able to describe that, this type of feelings i have never get in my life but this are totally different and then she started her non stop talk

Bela : why are you quite now, answer me now few minutes ago you are blabbering too much now when your turn come

I cut her sentence and said

Mahir : you are very special in fact you are one of the bestest thing that ever happen in my life

And then i look in her eyes i can see how much overwhelmed she is after my reply as her eyes are very talkative and speak every emotion which is hold by her heart and we both lost in each others eyes but this is broken by that stupid waiter who is here with bill and then again she started to split the bill and all i have never seen this type of girl in my life such a pure soul she is and then whole journey in car is silent in fact i am enjoying all this.

Bela pov

I wake up with that alarm sound which i think most irritating sound i have ever hear but as i wake up his only those word are ringing in my ear, mind yesterday night also i sleep thinking about that words only, this words have some magic i guess.

The most important thing is that when i remember this word my cheeks suddenly turn pink from morning 5 times vishakha caught me with this pink cheek but i guess she is in another world coz she is teasing me for karan only but i want to tell her this is not due to karan this is due to someone else but thought to keep quite as i also dont know what happening with me as i hear this types of lines many time but this time its totally different

To forget all this thing i said i have to be busy in non stop work and then i went to check vishakha's patient also she will be very happy after all she hate to do her work.

With all this i went to home and sitting on couch watching some recipe that we will prepare for tonight dinner but then suddenly i got call, its mahir call and smile comes on my face but this phone conversation made me sad again.

Bela : hey mahir when you will come

Mahir : actually bela thats why only i call you

Bela : means

Mahir : i will be late today

Bela : why

Mahir : actually i am with anu

Bela : ok then today i will only prepare our dinner

Mahir : bela no need to prepare mine do your dinner as we will do it outside only.

Bela : ok mahir, bye

And without hearing what further he said i ended call i felt too much hurt i didn't even prepare my dinner and went to sleep.

But sleep is far from my eyes then i decided to keep this emotion aside and only focus on my work as i am here for only that and whatever this feeling is i dont know that but it will give me only pain and for all this i dont have space in my life with that i slept.

Mahir pov

Whole day i was thinking about bela and waiting when i will go and meet her and finally the wait is over i was started to leave for home then anu came and announces that i have to go with her dinner then i said we will go some another day as bela may be waiting for me.

Then she said that i don't love her and i dont want to go with her due to bela only and then she said about bela and mine yesterday dinner i dont know from where she got to know and she is just blabbering all things which are coming in her heart then to stop her i agree with her and tell her to wait in car.

As she went i call and tell bela that i will be late and to have her dinner but her sound is so off after hearing that voice i didn't want to go then again i try to said to anu that we will go another day and now she started to cry now i dont have any option and i went with her with heavy heart.

I dont have any mood to have my dinner so i dont eat it and she is busy with her phone that she even don't notice that i didn't have my dinner then i drop her home and then i reach home.

I dont know why but before entering in my room i went towards bela room in a hope that may be she is awake so i will talk to her then i push door little bit and its open and then i went in, and went towards her bed there she is sleeping with frown on her head i chuckle and caresses her hair and cover her properly with blanket.

And then went towards my room and then i slept.

**********

Do vote and comment.