Eira Matsuoka

Name: Eira Matsuoka

Nickname: Insanity(By villains),cookie

Gender:Female

Age: 15

Personality: Silent, mysterious but she always tries to be as kind and caring as she can because of where she comes from.

Birthday: August 14th

Crush: Izuku Midorya

Sexuality: Straight

Quirk: Half Space Half Insanity

Looks:

Hero or villain: Hero

Hero/Villain outfit:

Motivation for becoming a hero/villain:

Quirk name: half Ultra space half Insanity

Hero/villain name: Ultra space.

Quirk description:

Space- She can open up pockets in space and send things to and from. She can make up to two portals and send something from one portal to the other. She can even go through the portal herself. At times she can even remove gravity in an area.

Insanity- She can make people hallucinate and feel insane. She does this by eather by talking which sends brain waves to the other person or she just freaks them out alot. She never uses this unless she has to.

Quirk drawbacks(atleast 3):
Space-She can't send multiple things through the portals.  It has a time limit, everything can only be used for 8 minutes. If she goes through the portal to much it makes her insides bleed a bit.

Insanity- If she uses it she'll basically stay in an insane and psychotic state for a while even if she's not using it. It can give her a bad headache. It also at times makes her dizzy to where she herself can hallucinate. It also often gives her nightmares after using it. It also at times will try to force itself out by making her have moments where she has to hide since her insanity from the quirk forcing itself out to appear.

Family: Unknow

Friends: her classmates.

Enemies: villains.

Backstory:Her parents were villains and very good ones too, they would always teach her villainous ways but on the inside she didn't want to be a villain. So she ran away from them in hopes of having a better life, and afraid of what people will think she hides the fact that she has Insanity as a half quirk not wanting to be placed with villains.

Other:  She stays with Aizawa, he is basically the only one who knows where she comes from and what her quirk is. Sometimes she has an identity crisis where she doesn't know who she is or where she belongs.

Theme song: Insanity