The arrival Pt.1

A/N btw shout out to my buddy craftfury I also wanted to let you guys know that stella star buddwick is his OC not mine the credit goes to ...

Craftfury

previously with steven...

~Steven's pov~

I was lost in my thoughts and I was lost in our space.. I felt a tear rolled down my cheek.. I felt so confused...At this point I feel like I'm truly losing hope... But I can't give up now! I've come so far..

I might as well keep going... Then a thought came to my mind..

What bout stella? She'll probably miss me... I hope she understands... I wish I could go back and get her... but I don't want get caught by the gems.. besides I don't think crystal quartz would be too happy with that... hmm and I'm pretty sure they don't have wi-fi on homeworld either soo I don't think i'm gonna be able to call stella.. oh well I wish I could have said goodbye...

and I'm gonna miss lapis she was my beach summer fun buddy.. I'm gonna miss the shorty squad and i'm gonna miss amethyst and peridot *sighs* maybe this is for the best besides maybe I might like homeworld..

my train of thought was interrupted when I noticed I was finally arriving at homeworld

welp this is it.. I said aloud..