2|Darkness

Seulgi pov

I never saw Irene this angry. After the fight that we had with the light queen we got back to our castle.

I know Irene since she was 7.
Nobody knows her better than me. I remember when our queen disappeared she started to cry. She was shocked. She couldn't belive that her best friend wasn't there anymore. I remember her destroying a giant tree with her magic powers.

Irene looks like she's strong from the outside but she is actually broken from the inside.

Without the queen she gets angry often, very often. She has changed. I don't know if I should say that I like her like this or not. But I can say that she made a good decision by joining the dark kingdom. I personally think that it is better here.

We walked through the hallway when Irene looks out the window.

-What is she thinking...?  Irene said

-I don't know but we better find out....  Said Wendy

-The sun is almost down, should we go and practice our magic powers this night?    Joy said smirking

-Good idea.   Yeri said

-That sounds good.  I said

-Get ready, we are going to the light kingdom in a few minutes.    Irene said

Once a week we go to the light kingdom and scare all the people in there. Also the queen and the princesses use their magic powers to try to defeat us. They always won. And since Irene isn't that type of person that gives up, we still do this.

 And since Irene isn't that type of person that gives up, we still do this

Minnie pov

I was in my bed trying to fall asleep, but like always, I couldn't.
(A/N-THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW, IT'S 3 AM AND I CAN'T SLEEP)

I was thinking about the dark kingdom. I mean Irene looked very angry after the fight. But I still want to kill them so bad.

I lost my parents because of their queen. I won't forgive them for that. Well Queen Soyeon, Soojin and Shuhua also lost their parents. But I don't know how they forgot them so fast. I loved my parents. But now they're gone.

After 2 minutes as I was lost in my thoughts, I see a giant black cloud in the sky. I looked closely through the window. And as I expected, Irene and the dark princesses were here.

After that, I heard someone knocking on my door.
So I opened the door. There was Yuqi.

-They are here. Quick, come. Said Yuqi

So I followed her to the balcony. Queen Soyeon and the princesses were there too.

-You didn't expect this didn't you?  Irene said laughing

-I was just pretending that I'm surprised.   Soyeon said

Irene and the dark princesses were flying under the dark cloud.
Of course Irene was creating it.