ALL MY LOVING

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you.
Tomorrow I'll miss you.
Remember I'll always be true.
And while I'm away I'll write home every day.
And I'll send all my loving to you.

The following day, Patricia once again outdid herself by helping her cousin be alone with his special friend. Since her father was very persistent on John not being around the same group of people she was, she came up with an elaborate plan to get them out of the house.

She insisted that poor Julie didn't have any decent clothing to bring home with her. Sure, the things she had packed were lovely, but that wasn't enough. She should be able to return to that sleepy town in England with so many new things to show off. And after convincing her mother that a girls shopping day was what the cousins needed, the woman easily passed on her husband's credit card.

John followed into town because was something to do with his aunt stayed behind with Patrick. When they arrived in town, Patricia promptly told John to get lost so she could spend the day with Pamela and Julie, spending her father's money and going against his back at the same time.

With his cousin's suggestion, John went down the lane, checking out a few shops of his own. He had a bit of money to spend and wouldn't mind having a few things of his own to show off when he returned home. He wore a uniform for school, but that didn't mean he couldn't look good outside of the place.

He found a few things that interested him, holding them carefully in his hand as he searched for a dressing room. He found the small space in the corner with a thick sheet for privacy. He was about to reach for it when a hand grabbed him and yanked him forward. John barely had a chance to gasp or even yelp before a pair of lips were on top of his own, silencing all his sounds.

John instantly recognized the feeling and swiftly melted into the kiss, his own hands dropping the clothing he had picked out onto the floor and moved up to wrap around the skinny body pressed against his own.

"Miss me, Deacy?" Roger asked, his voice a mere whisper.

"How did you find me here?" San Francisco was a large city, perhaps even more so than London, and yet Roger continued to find his way around and spot the brunet every time he went out.

"Your cousin told me she'd be taking you all shopping in the late afternoon," Roger answered him, going to lean back against the wall. He pushed his pointer fingers through John's belt loops, pulling him in close. "Just stayed around the area until I spotted you. Thought I'd pop in and say hello, but I couldn't resist stealing a kiss."

"You're going to get us in trouble," John mentioned, his grey eyes flickering away from Roger's blue, settling on the pink lips that had quickly become his obsession.

"Something tells me you like a bit of trouble," Roger ventured, pushing off the wall so he could press those lips to John's once more.

They stayed in the small corner, hidden behind the curtain where they kissed and kissed for a good while. Eventually, the sounds of other shoppers had them moving along; the clothes that John had picked out left on the floor, completely forgotten.