Punishments

We arrive at Micheals house and he orders me to get out of the car. I do as he asks not trying to make him more upset with me. He grabs me by my wrists and drags me into his house I knew all too well. He pulls me through the front door and up the steps toweards the room. It's an all black room with a padlock on the door. Most of my training was through that door. He puts in the code and throws me over his shoulder. He sets me down on the stone floor and blindfolds me, I don't dare say a word in fear of making the punishment worse. He grabs my wrists and pulls me onto a table, it's cold and metal. I hear him pull chains out of the locker on the other side of the room and he walks over to me. He puts the chains on and chains my wrists and ankles to the table while I'm on my stomach. He then puts a small platform under my waist to keep my ass elevated in the air. I feel a harsh sting on my ass and immediately remember the feeling, a flogger. "Count and thank me." Micheal says. "One, thank you sir." Another harsh hit. "Two, thank you sir.". He keeps going untill we get to 50 hits but, he doesn't unchain me. Of course it isn't over. I feel him rip off the little bit of clothes I had on. Almost immediately after I feel something cold near my sex. It couldn't be what I think it is.. could it be? He slowly pushes it into me causing me to shiver and call out in pain. It is. An ice dildo. It burns so very bad. "It hurts master please! I can't take it please! I'm sorry!" I beg. "You think your getting out that easy Dixie? Really?! You get kicked out for being dis obedient and you think your getting out of this that easily?" Micheal yells very angrily. I keep my mouth shut and whimper untill I feel a harsh slap to my cheek telling me to open my mouth. I open my mouth and feel a ball gag forced into my mouth. Then footsteps walking away from me back towards the locker and heat him pull something else out. He then ties a vibrator to my thigh keeping it against my clit and he turns it on high forcing me to squirm and moan in pain and pleasure as he still hasn't taken the dildo out. He slowly begins to move the very cold dildo in and out of me making me shake and try to beg for him to stop, but it's muffled by the gag. "If you cum it'll be another 5 minutes of this." He says. Of course I have enough control to keep myself from cumming while I quickly feel the want too. After the five minutes pass he pulls the dildo out, takes away the platform, takes off the chains, and takes the vibrator off of me. "Get up, go get a shower and go to bed now." "Yes sir" I say hurrying to do as he says as I don't have the energy for more punishments tonight.