Name: Alan Tomson

Gender: male

sexuality: bisexual

Species: human

Appearance: 

Height: 5'5

Clothing style: he wears whatever he can be most comfortable in. large sweaters, t-shirts, sweat pants. though when he tries he wears flannels and jeans. Always van or converse.

piercings: none

Tattoos:

the moon is on his left arm, sun on the right

personality: Alan is a great guy. he goes to all the parties, meets all kinds of people. he's an outgoing person who will talk to anyone no matter how mean they are or how nice they are. he is very clueless to when people flirt with him or when people don't like him. but all in all, he's the life of the party and the guy you'd wanna bring home to your parents.

likes: parties, meeting new people, drinking (not an alcoholic, only drinks at parties), staring at the sky, and the thought of living on the moon.

dislike: when he See's people being harassed or forced to do something, when people curse him out for no reason, angry drunks, and the thought of a closed one being hurt.

turn on: dirty talk, chocking, bondage, and a slight daddy kink but has never tested it out.

turn off: rape and blood-play

backstory: his life is rather simple and normal. grew up an only child, did good in school, had lots of friends. the only trauma he experienced was his first love being shot in a, what the police called, a gang war. he thinks about him a lot but is trying to move on.