The Final

The three figures glowed as they began to move closer and closer You then ran towards the kitchen counter and grabbed the pistol from behind the microwave, You looked at Lia and told her to get behind you. The three figures began to multiply until there was almost an entire army of thugs surrounding your house, "Shhh. Follow me...", you slowly and quietly began to go upstairs and hid in the emergency panic room and sealed the doors. "It's ok call the police!", she did..."no service...", she scardly whispered. "Lia, I love you and never forget how much of an amazing and beautiful women you are.", you kissed her passionately and ran out of the safe room, you shot the three standing outside and with just enough time to call the police you were shot, you fell....and bled until you just couldn't take it anymore...you closed your eyes never too open again...

The End
You guys I've worked on this story for 5 years now and I'm almost sad to be finished with it 😞

Edit: it's 2024 now I am now 21 years old 😭 but I was 14 being bounced around in the foster care system for years so yes it actually took me 5 years to write this dogshit of a story but I seen a comment and somebody said "you don't know what's going on in their life." And it was the realest shit tbh I could forewarned everyone about it before but I just chose not too cause it wasn't really something I liked talking about yk?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel if u want to know me more and leave in my comments if you want this to be a Book series!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnNGydHX18PEJPHaoFUGNw