Fake~Boris Pavlikovsky

(Warning. In this I'm gonna have the enemies name as aria. If your name is aria I am so sorry..just replace the name of you want)

——————————-
Boris POV

I sat down at lunch table..alone. As usual, I usually bring my book with me. The Idiot. It's a Russian novel. I've read it so many times. Usually potter joins me, but he left for New York. I don't care.

"Hey there Boris." A small, yet irritating voice cooed. "What do you want now?" I complained. "I want to know if you will go on a date with me? Tomorrow night? We could go to red river under the stars." She envisioned. "No. For how many times I tell you. I don't like you. Go away aria."

She scoffed, then walked away, in those high ass heels she wears very often.
I reopened my book and began to read.
Then I heard a bag slam by me. I look up to see a y/c/h girl.

"Sorry is this seat taken

"Sorry is this seat taken. You look pissed." She said. "No. Nobody sits with me. This new." I said.  "I like the accent. Where you from?" She asked. "Why would you want to know?"

"Damn. Someone pissed in your cup this morning huh?" She scoffed. "In y/n. The new kid. I'm trying to get around just like everyone else...so if you have a problem deal with it."

"Bitchy yet beautiful. I like it." I complimented.
She rolled her eyes. "Well I moved to this  shithole from Oregon. Small town. Not many people. But Vegas. Damn. I can smell the narcissism already."   I laughed. "I'm from all over." I stuck my hand out. "Boris." I introduced. She grabbed my hand and shook it. "So Boris, Where is all over?"

"Born in Australia, lived in Ukraine, Russia, New Guinea, Canada, Alaska, Indonesia..."
"Ok. I get it. Your from all over." She laughed.

——————————-
The Next Day
——————————-
Narrator POV

The day was ending for school hours. Y/n and Boris met up outside and walked home. Boris brought out a black, slightly damaged umbrella from his bag. "Damn. Is everything you have black?" Y/n commented. "I guess. Albeit the sweater I wore yesterday was dark red. So no."  He continued. "Your house?"  "Sure."

The two walked under the small umbrella that blocked the Vegas sun. "I'm gonna play some music. If you don't mind." Y/n stated. Boris nodded.

She brought out her phone and played her playlist consisting of

Alessia Cara~Out of Love
Ali Gatie~It's You
Annalisa~Direzione la vita (it's an Italian song)
Imagine Dragons~Believer
Bastille~Good Grief
Bastille~No Angels
Billie Eilish~Watch
Billie Eilish~Bury a Friend
Billie Eilish~Hostage
Kehlani~Honey
Billie Eilish~I love you
Lauren Daigle~Inevitable
Midnight Kids~ Those were the days
P!nk~Walk Me Home
Peachy!~ falling for you
Post Malone, Swae lee~ Sunflower
The Neighborhood~ Sweater Weather
Bruno Mars~Talking To The Moon
Tana Mongeau~F*ck up
The Who~ Baba O'riley
Vaboh~Sleep Deprived
Vancouver Sleep Clinic~Living Waters
Billie Eilish~ you should see me in a crown

The girl hit shuffle and played Sweater Weather, By The Neighborhood.

The two walked to the music.

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love
Two mouths
One love
One house
No shirt
No blouse
Just us, you find out

"Such a song" Boris Commented
Y/n shrugged. I just like it because it reminds me of fall. "Sounds like a lot of kissing in this song." He said. "I guess" she replied. "Tell me. Have you had your first kiss?" Boris asked. "No. Why?" Boris looked down at his feet. "I will change that." Boris mumbled. "What?" "I said I'll change you not having your first kiss." Boris commented.

Y/n laughed. "We've only met today and you already want to kiss me."
"Maybe so. You seem very....kissable" he said.

The two reached y/ns house.
"Now Mr.P, before I let you step foot into my house, I have to address somethings. First, no touching of any kind because I just met you today and I don't know where your hands have been. Second, no drinking or smoking or anything that consists of drug usage. Third, no innuendos." Y/n addressed.

Boris just shrugged and walked into the house.
———
"I have question for you." Boris asked. "Hm?"
"Ok. So there this girl at school. Very annoying, tries too much. Girl won't get off my back. Name is Aria. I need you to do me favor."
Boris suggested
"Yes?" Y/n replied
"I need you to be fake girlfriend. So it get aria away from me." Boris said. "What does this 'fake relationship' consist of?" Y/n asked. "Kissing during lunch, holding hands, hugging."
Y/n was shocked at Boris' comment. She imagined kissing the pale Russian boys lips and said,
"I'm not one for risqué deals. But if I do this, what's in it for me?"
"Kissing me?" Boris replied.
"Other than that. I'm talking like, I don't know—
Y/n thought for a while. "How about, I do your deal, but, I get to call you nicknames that I know you will hate."

Boris hesitated. "Fine." Then the two shook hands. Boris then got up, and kissed y/n on the lips. They pulled away. "Hey!" Y/n yelled. "Just practicing for school." Boris commented. "That was my first kiss too. I wanted that to be special." She whined. Boris then stepped closer, and closer, and inched his face closer to y/ns, and leaned in..smashing his soft, pink lips with hers.

Then they pulled away
"Better?" Boris asked.  Y/n just crossed her arms.

Part 2?