Hear Me Out

Thanks for stopping by and reading this book. I will be talking about a variety of topic and discuss a lot of opinions I have.

Please be made aware that a lot of these discussions will be my opinion, and I ask that if you disagree with what I say, then please respectfully tell me your opinion if choose to do so. I am not against difference in opinion, but respect is always a must for me. I am open to also being corrected if I am wrong about a piece of information. Once again, please do so respectfully.

If you find it absolutely necessary to try and have an argument, I will ask you to leave the book if you disagree with me that harshly. You can go argue with someone who has the time and energy, but here everything will be handled maturely. If you continue to come back and argue, I won't say anything, just report. I have zero tolerance for disrespect. This also includes disrespecting other users in the comments, arguing with others, or in rather extreme cases, straight up harassment.

I do not claim to know a lot about certain things, so if you give me a topic I'll either push it aside for a while until enough research is done, or give a brief input on it if I think it's important enough to do so. Also, if you give me a topic that I already have planned, that would be like the greatest coincidence ever. If you want, I will also credit you for the topic idea so everyone knows who wanted this to be discussed.

Please request any topic ideas here--->