Improve Information

It was a day after the exciting news that Tony was adopting Peter. After the two talks a bit about how they should tell the team, they finally decided there was no other possible way to do it then comedically. So, with a few spare shirts and a script, the two were ready to "preform" the news.

"This is so stupid." Peter laughed.

"This is genius." Tony objected.

_ _ _

Natasha was just finishing her sandwich, throwing away the paper plate she ate it on, because who needs to clean? She returned to where she was original, sitting on a chair to resume watching "Kill Bill". She turned to Steve who, for a while now, have had a smirk on his face.

"Okay, smiley-pant's," Romanoff said, jokingly, "What's got you so giddy?"

"Hm?" Steve looked up at her, "Oh, just waiting."

Natasha stared blankly at him, not sure if she was supposed to know what he meant or if he was just keeping things from her. She slowly turned her head to the TV, looking for any signals that Steve could have given her. Her slow head-turning came to a stop when she noticed Tony walk into the room casually with his hands in his pockets, Peter following behind him in the same manner. Tony had sunglasses on, despite him being indoors. The two just casually lounged about in the room, tony getting a glass of water from the kitchen. Both of them looked extremely suspicious, and it wasn't until Nat noticed their T-shirts that she was even more utterly confused.

Tony wore a shirt that said 'My son's the shit' and Peter wore a shirt that said 'I'm the shit'.

"Whaaat's with your shirt's?" Nat asked, confused and suspicious, not quite catching on.

Both Peter and Tony pretended not to know what she was talking about, then after a few seconds, dramatically noticing each other's shirts.

"Wow!" Peter said, obviously sounding like he was reading off of a script, "We have similar fashion choices!"

"Odd," Tony said the same way, putting his hand on his hip and stroking his pocky chin with the other, "what are the odd's of something like this to happen?"

"Say, I didn't know you had a son, Mr. All-Mighty-Great-Super-Metal-Man-Billioniare-Person!" Peter tried to hold back a snort, failing.

"Say, I haven't met your dad yet, bug-boy! You obviously have one based on you're outer-wear" Tony said with the acting skills of a drama kid.

"Hmm..." Peter and Tony hummed, eagerly waiting for the response of Steve and Natasha. Steve's face beamed with joy, barely succeeding in containing his excitement. Natasha, finally getting there little act, didn't even bother to hold her excitement in. She jumped over the couch and hugged both Peter and Tony.

"Маленький паук, Метал беспорядок, I am so happy for the both of you!!!" Natasha said, excitedly (translation to English: Little Spider, Metal Mess, I am so happy for the both of you!!!)

"T-thanks Natasha!" Peter said, being suffocated by the ex-assassin's hug.

"I knew I could come through to Tony," Steve said, joining the gang in their group hug, "Guy couldn't stop worrying. I just told him he was being ridiculous, and he finally snapped out of it."

Within hearing Steve say that Peter felt an unexpected rush of... sadness? Why at this moment? Was it because of what Steve said? He knew he didn't mean it as if Tony was on the brick's about this, right? He recognized this feeling and got even more uneasy.

Sure, he had a giant reason to be sad when he first started staying at the tower. And sure, he was still sad after some time, but he just didn't want to bother anyone with it. So he pushed it to the back of his mind, and over time, he kind of forgot that feeling. Sure, he still got terrible nightmares and panic attacks, but he shot webbing at his room's security camera and hacked FRIDAY so he wouldn't have to worry about Tony getting worried. He felt like if he ever brought up his problems, he would just bother everyone around him. And with Steve saying that, with how much trust he had towards Tony, that made him feel shitty all over again.

He finally snapped out of it when he noticed he was being weirdly quite. No one seemed to notice or mention it, so he just focused back in on whatever the adults were talking about.

"-so you decided the best way to tell us is with you being cheesy?" Natasha asked disappointed Tony couldn't have done better. He may be a genius, but he isn't that good with making up things and acting them out, apparently.

"Go easy on me, I'm bad with improve. It's not like I was a drama kid at my school if anything I resented them." Tony said, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Peter asked a random question."Hey, Tony? If you and Ms. Pott's are moving, why am I moving into the Avengers Tower?"

Tony looked down, startled by Peter sudden random question. "Oh," he said, "did I not tell you?"

Peter looked up at him blankly, letting TOny continue.

"Well, Pep's brought this up actually, instead of moving down to a boring cabin or something, she said we should move into the tower. I guess her reasons were that I could always go to work whenever the world needs me- or something, but she said mostly because she has access to a lot of the areas here and could do her work easily too instead of driving far so she could work. She also mentions that I always spend my time here, so I basically already live here."

"Wait-" Peter said, not quite believing him, "so, you and Ms. Pott's are moving in the tower?"

"Yep," Tony said, not really acknowledging how big the information he just gave Peter was.

"Wh-" Peter breath out, "This is amazing! Ned's going to pass out after I told him everything, MJ will be exited but not too excited, Flash won't believe it, but Ned would back me up on it-" Peter kept going until Tony had to stop him.

"Woah, Woah, kid! Hold on-" Tony said, Peter, looking up at him confused, "don't go off telling everyone just yet. You can tell you're two friends about it, but as long as they don't tell."

Peter narrowed his eyebrows, "Why not?"

"The news will come out today during a press conference, and if, for some reason, there is already speculation, it would be clarified. I just wanted to make it a complete surprise for the press, can't wait to see there faces. Most of the time there faces creep me out, but today, I'm excited." Tony said, getting a little chuckle from Peter. The teen nodded, telling Stark he wouldn't Tweet it or something.

"Cool. Oh- and also," Tony started before Peter started heading to his room, "is it okay if we go to you're old apartment one last time? We should get your actual stuff to move you in officially."

"Yeah, sure! Bye Tony, Mr. Rogers, Ms. Rominoff!" Peter waved at them.

Natasha turned to Tony, "So he's going to refer to us like that now?"

"Don't worry," Tony said, starting to walk to the elevator to go to his lab, "after a while, you'll either get used to it, or he'll open up more and call you by you're real names. Cap-sicle and Jump-suit."