"Are you stupid?"

After Yo was done crying, he walked back to his dorm and laid down to maybe cry some more or go to sleep.

    Ricky stayed outside.

    Pha grabbed his jacket and swung it over his shoulders.

    "I'll be back." He said to Amy and Lemon who were in their own world.

    He exited his room and rushed down the stairs to find Ricky.

    When he did, he grabbed Ricky by the collar and pulled him around to the back on the building and threw him into the wall.

    "Who the hell do you think you are?" Pha asked getting into Ricky's face and holding him against the wall. "What makes you think that it would remotely, in anyway, be okay for you to talk to Yo after what you did to him?"

    Ricky laughed. "He let me didn't he? It's funny. It's funny that he stayed with me instead of running to you."

    Pha threw his fist as hard as he could into Ricky's face.

    Ricky tumbled to the ground, spitting out blood before smiling, showing his bloody teeth.

    "I wonder why he did that. Maybe he doesn't love you as much as you thought." And another blow. "You know I could treat him, and satisfy him, better then you ever could." Another blow.

    Pha grabbed him by the collar and held him up a little.

    "I suggest you shut the fuck up right now." He said through clenched teeth. Ricky only laughed.

    "Give it up, Pha. He knows you're cheating on him. I saw you and just had to tell him. He deserves more then a fucking disgusting scumbag then you." Another blow. "Now look. You're sitting here beating me up because I was hugging Yo. Maybe you should reflect. Why didn't he run to you first? Why didn't you intervene? Do you think this make you look good in his eyes? Think again." Another blow.

    Pha landed one last punch on Ricky's fave before throwing him back to the ground and walking away.

    He needed to clean his hand up again and couldn't tell anyone. They would just be angry he hurt it again. It hadn't completely healed from last time.

    He ran back upstairs and cleaned his hand quickly.

    Just as he was done, how phone rang.

    "Hi mom." He said quietly as he answered.

    "Hi baby. How are you?" Pha laughed and shook his head to no one.

    "To be honest, not that good, mom." He admitted.

    "What's wrong?" She questioned.

    He sighed. He would have to tell her sooner or later. Now seemed like the right time.

    "I've fallen in love, mom." He said smiling wide.

    His mom laughed at his words. "Why is that a bad thing? Are they in a relationship?" She asked the last question with a little gasp.

    Pha laughed and shook his head. "No, mom. It's just complicated. I've fallen in love with this amazing guy. He is the sweetest and most amazing person ever. I fell quick and hard and now every thing seems to be falling apart." He explained.

    "I see. Why do you think it's falling apart?"

    "I don't know. We started things in the worst way possible and there was this other guy. Now, I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm cheating for some reason. He also told me not to go over to his dorm."

    "Go to his dorm." His mother said simply.

    "What?" He asked confused.

    "Are you stupid? Go. To. His. Dorm. Tall with him. Get all missudersranding out of the way. Make up. Bring him home. I wanna meet the boy who made my son fall in love."

    Pha smiled wide and laughed softly. "Okay, mom. Will do. You will meet him eventually."

    "Good."

__________

Thoughts in this chapter?

How do you feel about what Ricky said?