Hell....... hounds

Skylar

I was curled up in a deep deep sleep when Cassie comes bursting into my cabin with Alex and Sam close on her heels.

"SKYLAR!!!!!!" She yells as she drags me out of my bed and onto the cold ground.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HADES DO YOU WANT!?" I scream back.

I check the time on my alarm clock. It was three in the dam morning. Why the hell was she waking me up!?!?

"WE NEED TO GO NOW. WE JUST GOT AN IRIS MESSAGE FROM CONNER SAYING THERE'S HELLHOUNDS IN THE AREA LOOKING FOR THE DEMIGODS." She screams.

I jump up and grab clothes, two books, a watch, my dagger, my sword, and my bow and quiver. I throw it into a duffle bag and grab some other things tossing it in the bag.

Quickly I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue v-neck, and a pair of dark blue converse. I throw up my hair into a high ponytail and grab the bag running up to the big house.

Once we got up there I set my stuff inside the camp van and bolted inside with Alex, Sam, and Cassie. We dashed into Chiron's office and stood there waiting for him to speak.

"Now, there are 3 demigods to be found. One is especially powerful. Be on the look out for monsters and anything else dangerous. I wish you the best of luck on this quest. You will be there for a week to convince them. Conner had had no such luck so far." Chiron says.

He sends us out and Argus starts driving us to the school in chance of finding the demigods.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I fell asleep during the car ride so I ended up sprawled out and using Sam as a pillow. He was a very comfy pillow, mind you. I was fast asleep until Argus decided it was a good time to hit a huge bump and throw me out of my seat and off Sam.

Here I am laying in the floor pissed off as hell. I sit up ready to wretch somebody's neck. I brush back my wild curls and give the death glare to Argus who was laughing front he front seat.

I crawled back up to my seat and fixed my hair. Half my raven black curls were still pulled back in a low and mostly destroyed ponytail. The rest of my curls were everywhere. Around my face, sticking up, and just going every which way. I pull my hair into a side braid and try to go back to sleep.

I successfully fall back asleep until Sam wakes me up when we get to the school. I climb out and strap my dagger to my leg. I put my sword in it's seath and clip it to my belt. I stretch for a few minutes until I near Conner walking towards us. He may have had his fake feet on but I still heard the small clops if his hooves. I smiled and hugged Conner. Ruffling his light coloured curls I smile. Conner was the satyr that brought Sam, Cassie, and I to camp. He managed to get the three of us there safely. I still thank him for it as often as I can.

Suddenly in the middle of a minor flashback I hear the ruffling of leaves. I instantly turn and draw my celestial bronze sword. Suddenly, a hell hound cakes bounding towards me. And I'm frozen in place.