My new charetcerz transformation and backstory(why she killz)

Ok I think ima put up a new charecter for me cuz I think bloody Zelda is already taken -.-/

YES I READ FAN FICTIONS

ok so the new charecter isssss...

MELODIC NIGHTMARE :D

I woke up In a damp bed, it was probably raining last night so that's probably the reason it's wet in here. I wanted to see if mom was awake and drinking or asleep or sleeping with a new guy she lured in here to steal from. And that's when I heard the music. A nice, sweet tune of the lullaby my mother used to sing to me. I ran to her room only to see her sleeping. I started to panic because the music was just like that of my mothers. I was also curious to what was creating the music. It also sounded like a music box. It was strange for me too because of the weirdness in my personality. I will tell you my personality though, and my looks. I had hazel/red hair and bright green eyes. I always wore a red/black mini skirt with a red or black shirt. The shirt is kinda like a regular shirt, except it was cut of kinda after my belly button. The sleeves of it were really short but when the fabric ended the lace fabric came in and then pure fabric again. Also, I usually keep my hair straight and it's kinda curly. I have bright-ish red highlights in my hair.i like, no love, dubstep. I also like remixes. My favourite dubstep piece is skrillex bangarang. My favourite remix is meg and dia monster, how should I feel? Nightcore. Yes, I listen to nightcore. Suddenly I feel a burning pain in my stomach. I look down and see a fatal wound and a hand holding a knife. The knife was turning from side to side, turning in my body. I suddenly feel the urge to scream. Eh instincts. I knew if I was going to live, I would have to fight back. I wasn't going to get better any quicker if I just stood here. I realized I was starting to fall. The pain was getting tolerable now. I suddenly feel a surge of energy from the wound. And then I just... Snapped. I growled and he looked at me in horror. I looked down and saw my wound healing itself. I was confused at first and then the pain got unbearable. I guess someone saw me dying in a alley because that's the last thing I remember. My body healing itself and then, black. I guess the guy ran away after what he saw. I was really confused to. I suddenly wake up from the peaceful slumber and find myself in the middle of a white room.i soon heard the beeping of a machine and see straps on my body.i wake to see someone else beside me. Already awake. He looked at me and said "what did you do? To heal yourself I mean. I would of killed you and now you can tell everyone I stabbed you" he spoke with silent horror. I looked at him and then smiled gently. "I have no idea what-so-ever what happened that night, but I will not speak of it, and you will not bother me again. Understood?" He nodded, and I became aware of a nurse coming into the room. She looked at me and noticed I was awake. "How... How are you still alive?" The nurse asked. I shrugged. "You were stabbed last night in the side of your stomach, you should be dead, but god has taken pity on your soul and so be it, I will kill you. You have failed us Harold, you should have killed this young girl" she nodded with disapproval. I knew that if I just stood here I would be dead. She walked up to me, and suddenly untied me and through me roughly on the ground.,With tremendous force. I felt something emerge from my back. I looked back and saw black demon wings, sleek and smooth. I see the feathers rippling gently in the air. They suddenly started flapping, like they were their own person. Suddenly, I feel something on my head, almost pain, but not. Isee the girl just standing there. Gasping, almost fainting. I look at my thigh. Surprisingly, I see a black, wolf like tail. Then I realized what has happened. I transformed into something unholy. So, I realized I needed to say something haunting to. "Melodys don't always have to be lullabys" I say, my voice turning more and more deformed as I sang a tune that my mother used to sing to me. "La la la lullaby to calm your little head, my sweet song, echoing through the darkness. As my voice transforms, you..." I sang the last part, my voice echoing all around. And then I felt fangs growing inside my mouth. I felt it with my tongue and then, I tasted the sweet, metallic taste of blood. I needed more. I looked at the girl and my lips curved into a jagged smile. "Sweet melodys tune is a reminder to you, do not have nightmares" I said. She looked confused and scared height less of me. "Aww deary don't get scared, I only want to taste your blood" I could feel my crooked smile turn into a wicked grin, spreading ear to ear. I took a step towards her, inches from her face "melodys can give you nightmares" I said, as I felt claw like fingers on my palms, I swiped at her throat, and then heard a sweet song of screams. "This could be my lullaby!" I saiid to the man. "Don't tell anyone or else your next, and i will make it more painful" I grinned and smashed the nearest window. I feel the wind in my wings and hair. It felt good to be free, even though I was most likely there for a minute or ten. I wondered what I would do now that I was what I was. I couldn't go back to my mother, she would think the devil has possessed me. I wondered, then thought something. What if I found something in the woods? I could either build something, or find something. That made my choice final. I would live in the woods. I flew to the nearest forest and flew down, searching for something that could provide a good living place. I saw so ring big and went down to check it out. I saw a huge mansion and thought, how lucky am I? I find out that I'm a demon and then I find this cool mansion? Wow, I must be the luck dragon. I go in the mansion door and am greeted with a tall, faceless person. I feel my head getting light headed and then, I felt it, my wings burst to life, my transformation was changing. I feel something growing on my hand, I looked down and saw a katana, a nice black colour to. I attacked the faceless man and he grabbed me with a tendril of some sort. "Cam down child, we will not hurt you" although I felt the instinct to attack him, I held back. Knowing that if I attacked, I would get hurt, or worse, die. I nodded and he let me go. I took in my surroundings and saw a couch, a kitchen and stairs leading to the upstairs. I looked at him and he said "come child, I will show you to your room, if you want to stay here" I grinned and nodded. I think this tall faceless person might be a friend, not foe. If he was expecting me. I go with him upstairs and he shows me his room. This will be your room child, this was bloody Zelda's room before, but this will only take a second to redecorate if you want to stay" he said. "What's your name?" I asked with curiousity."slenderman, but you may call me slender or slendy if you wish" I nodded and said thank you. I saw my room change colour and turned into a nice, dark navi colour. I think I'm gonna like it here" I said with a grin.

HOW DO U GUYS LIKE IT????

Ah nvm

COMMENT MY BOOTIFUL MUFFIN POTATOES XD

I'm wierd, I know that, so don't say it for me in the comments xD

GOODBYE

TILL NEXT UPDATE!!!