XXX-XXX-XXXX

"Hey guys, I'm home!" Yoongi yelled through the house once he entered

He placed his shoes on the side rack by the door and was greeted by Holly who indulged in his cooing and soft petting. He could smell cooking from the kitchen and when he peeked inside, he saw his mom chopping vegetables while bopping her head to music coming from her phone.

"Hey mom." She looked up and smiled. "Hey minty! How was school today?"

"Eh, boring as always. How's he doing?"

His mom sighed and stopped her chopping before putting her hands on the counter. "He's...not okay. He cried again today after having another nightmare about it and he would barely eat. I'm making kimchi fried rice to see if he can at least eat that."

Yoongi looked up at the stairs, wondering if he should go and talk to his best friend or give him more space. "It's gotten worse hasn't it?" Yoongi looked at his mom to see tears welling up in her eyes but never letting them fall.

"It has. He..." Yoongi stopped. He remembered the way his friend shook from the events that had occurred. Blood seeping through his sleeping shirt and old wounds reopened, not just physical though.

"Mom...I can't stand seeing him this way. I just...feel like I can't find a solution for him." He slumped down onto a stool while his mom walked over to him to rub his back.

"There is always a solution and sometimes they may not be the best ones, but at least you have one. Hoseok is a strong boy and I know somehow you can help him through all his troubles like he has helped you. You both will end up finding a solution and it may be a good one too. So don't give up okay? Do it for him."

Yoongi nodded and pulled his mom in for a hug. "Thanks mom. For everything."

She hugged back and pet his head, not trying to let anymore tears gather in her eyes. "Of course kiddo. Anything for you boys."

~

"Hey Hobi? You in here?"

He looked at his bed to see a lump under his covers begin to move and shuffle along the bed. He was about to warn him about being too close the bed, but then the lump fell over with high pitched screech. "OW!" Then soft whining followed.

"I don't think you should be moving around while being under the covers." Yoongi walked over to help his friend get back up on the bed, who had his hair wildly sticking out all over the place. He couldn't help it when a laugh fell through his lips. "And fix your hair dude."

"I'll have you know that my hair has been made to look this way."

"Oh yeah? by who?"

"Holly! Didn't he do amazing! He can do your hair like this too if you'd like." He gave him a sleepy smile and Yoongi felt relief fill him. He sat down next to the orange headed male and began to pat his bed hair down.