3

The second half of the day went by slow. Once released at the end of the day she decided to go outside and ask Fame for her number. Before she spots her, Fame is yelling her name.

"There she is! TRIX COME HERE."

"Hey." she says walking up, twirling her keys.

"Trix can I have your number?" Katya asks immediately.

"Absolutely." Trixie grabs her phone and types it in.

"Do you guys have any plans right now?"

"none." Trixie sighs.
"Siblings."
"Homework."

"I'm gonna walk home. Bye." Katya smiles.

"No, bitch I'm taking you." Trixie says making eye contact with her beautiful eyes. The second katya opened her mouth trixie cut her off. "Don't even try." everyone laughed at her comment.

"Bye yall!" Fame said.

They walk towards Trixies car and when Katya saw it she knew it was Trixie's. (I imagine it like Trisha Paytas')

"Your car is very- you." Katya smiled hopping into the passenger seat.

"Is that a good thing?" Trixie said her face inching closer to Katya. Those red, plump lips, messy hair, beautiful green-blue eyes, Trixie just wanted to run her hands down her beautiful body.

"that's definitely a good thing." she whispered as she put her hand on Trixie's cheek. That beautiful body, sweet, blonde hair, honey brown eyes, Katya could stare at her all day.

They both leaned in and their lips met for the first time.