Chapter 11

Victubia’s Doom_Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[Back to Minx]

“Mayor…bring me my royal sword…” Minx spoke in a serious tone. Mayor Gabbi nodded, walking over to her desk. She unlocks a hidden drawer, revealing a stainless steel sword with, “Purple Will Guide The Way” carved with purple magic. She gives it to Minx. 

The sword immediately glows purple at the sudden touch.

“You’re not serious, right?” Krism says, shocked by Minx’s response. 

“Sometimes, you have to take risks. I need to save Victubia.” Minx explains. Krism shakes her head.

“You’re literally walking into a death trap!” Krism shouts. Minx looks into Krism’s eyes.

“Our friends are in danger, Krism. We need to do something and that ‘something’ is this. We’ve been trying to do this the entire time! WE can’t give up now.” Minx replies. Krism thinks for a second but nods in agreement.

“Okay…let’s go.” Krism says, walking to the door. Minx stops Krism with her hand, forcing her body to stop. Minx looks down at the ground.

“You’re not going. You’re going somewhere safe…away from here…for now.” Minx explains, closing her eyes. Krism’s body glows red.

“No! You can’t do that! Minx, I’m you assistant! Future wife! I’m supporting you though this!” Krism shouts as her eyes began to well up with tears. Minx’s heart breaks at the sudden thought of Krism leaving.

“It’s only for a while, bebeh…I’ll go back to get you! Please…don’t make this hard for me.” Minx mumbled. Krism shakes her head furiously.

“No! Minx! I want to go with you!” Krism shouts, walking to the door again but was stopped. Minx takes a deep breath.

“As Queen of Victubia…I order you to do as I say for your safety, Kristen.” Minx calmly says. Krism is horrified at the change in attitude.

“Just because you’re ‘Queen’ doesn’t mean you have to boss around your fiancée…” Krism mumbles. Minx sheds a few tears…

“I’m…. sorry…” Minx mumbles, wiping a few tears. 

Krism’s body stops glowing as sadness took place. Krism kisses Minx with full force before hugging her.

“Mayor Gabbi…” Minx says, telling Mayor Gabbi to take Krism, indirectly. Krism shakes her head on Minx’s chest, still in a tight hug.

“I’m sorry, Lady Krism.” Gabbi says, forcefully pulling away.

“No…Minx…!” Krism shouts, bursting with tears.