Homeless Android

Connors POV
I walked down the alley way I was currently living in going on my way to the store. I opened the door and walked to the counter where the cashier was "Sir" he glares at me "what the hell you want?" I frowned "Do you think you can spare me some money for a motel room?" He pffted "A homeless Android? Hah shit...that's the best thing yet" he then glared at me "get the hell outta he-" he got cut off by someone walking in the door "leave the thing alone Nathan" the one that has the name Nathan looked at the man "he with you?" Hank looked at me "yeah..he is" I looked at him tilting my head to the side "oh sorry kid" i glared at him and whined "I'm not a kid!" The man and Nathan laughed, I walked out the door and into my alley way and just layed there "hey" I heard a deep voice say "h-hi?" I said noticing it was the man from the store. "Here" he handed me a blanket since it was cold and freezing, and picked me up " your coming with me" I giggled,  he set me in the passenger sit and he got into the driver seat and started the car, "why?" I whispered "why what?" He looked at me while we stopped at a red light "why'd you help me?" He chuckled "how can I leave a cute face like yours to be homeless any longer?" He smiled, I blushed " why are your cheeks blue?" He asked my eyes widened"i-uh it's noth- " I got cut of "I know what it is tin can" I blushed more "we are here" I nodded. He got out and walked to my door and opener it for me picking me up, he set me down to unlock the door and when I walked in a huge doggy jumped on me, I fell on the ground giggling while getting kicked in the face my the doggy "sumo go lay down!" The man yelled "here" he put a hand out for me to grab "t-thanks..I never got your name..mines Connor" he hummed "cute name" I blushed "and my name's hank" I nodded slightly. He went to a closet that had a mirror on it and put his blonde hair in a bun "your hairs pretty" I blurted covering my mouth ''thanks" he walked over and wiped the snow off of my hair and he picked me up and carried me to a bedroom and set me on the bed and went to a closet and grab a band shirt "here you go" he setted the shirt on the bed and took my button up white shirt off and putted the band shirt on. He grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them down I blushed a little "you ok walking around in boxers?" I nodded and standed up "you look cute" he said smiling "thanks" I smiled at him "you can go sit and watch TV I'm gonna put these in the washer'' I nodded. I went and sat on the couch and petted the dog "hi sumo.." he barked at me and licked my hand "hehe your so cute" I kissed his head and Hank came out "stand up tin can I wanna sit" I frowned and got up he sat down, I was about to sit on the floor but I felt hands grip my side "ah" he pulled me onto his lap "thought I was really gonna make you sit on the floor?" I smiled and rested my head on his chest happy to have comfort again, a few minutes later I had to move around cause my leg fell asleep..when i did i heard a groan....

    THIS IS MY ONESHOT BOOK OF HANKCON KIDDOS...so I might right the oneshot from my hankcon story is gonna be here. Also next chapter smuuuuut!