Homeless Android~2

Connors POV

     A few minutes later I had to move my leg cause it fell asleep
...when I did I heard a groan...

"Eh Connor sto-" I looked at him and blushed " s-sorry...eh Hank..ehehe..eh w-where am I sleeping?" We just looked at each other until he fell back into reality" um down the hall and the room on the right..'' I nodded and hopped of his lap seeing the boner I left "nighty night hank" he looked away from the TV to me and said "Good night tin-can~" I blushed as he winked and looked back at the tv. I turned around and ran to the room and slammed the door shut, it was a room with some shelfs with crayons,coloring books and normal books. The walls were black with yellow and white stars, I looked at the bed and the sheets had Saturn on it (I love Saturn..)  "must be his child died or something, looks like a child's room.." I shrugged my shoulders and yawned, walking towards the bed and snuggling under the blankets for a few not being able to sleep because i keep thinking about Hank..
all of a sudden I heard the bedroom door open so I quickly shifted to face the wall and closed my eyes, I felt the bed go down like when someone sits down,I felt someones hand on my hip "i'm glad have you in my life connor" I heard hanks voice whisper "i'm glad I have you hanky..." I said turning to face a tear-faced Hank "C-connor I thought you we-" I sat up and hugged him " Why are you crying hanky?" He chuckled "because I love you connor..." I looked up at him wide eyes "I love you to.." he looked down and I smiled at him.  Next thing I knew his lips were on mine "Eh sor-" I pulled him down with me and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck "eh Connor...I don't..." He looked up at him "It's ok Hank...please..do it" he looked down at me blushing, I nodded. He bended down and kissed me "mph" I moaned when he grabbed my thighs and squeezed them, "ah Hank..." He smiled down at me "yes baby boy..?" I moaned as he grabbed my crouch area "Please do naughty things to me please..." He laughed and pulled his pants down. My eyes enlarged at his big member "any regrets?" I smiled slightly and shook my head, knowing I'm in for one hell of a ride. He crawled on me again and hovered over me while taking my shirt off. "Baby why don't you take you underwear off I'll be back" Hank said "o-ok..daddy" he turned around and smiled at me before walking out of the door I quickly took off my underwear and laid back on my back "ah.." I moaned when I grabbed my dick rubbing slowly, then Hank walked in so I stopped" ready baby..?" I nodded "m'kay" he did smiling and crawled into me "prep?" He asked I shooked my head "it's gonna hurt kitten~" he said "I know master" I whispered slightly adjust my hips closer to his dick. He lubed it up and slid it in slowly "Eek-it-hu-ah.." I groaned having mixed feelings, "Let me know when I can move baby~" I nodded, I waited a few and told him he can move.

Hanks POV

    "You can move" I thrusted softly into him "ah h-hank" He groaned as I thrusted faster and alot more harder. Sumo walked into the room to lay on the floor, he scared Connor when he came in causing Connor to put me further in him "Fuck...shit Connor..  I  groaned "Hank..I'm abo-!" He said as he cummed all over his chest and mine. He lifted himself around me with his hands around my neck and his feet 'round my waist "s-shjt Connor I'm gonna-cum.." I cummed seconds later after that. Me and Connor took a shower then walked back to the couch so we can cuddle and not disturb Cole's bedroom...

I'm trying to get 1,000 words right now I'm at 711.

Connors POV

Me and Hank were napping on the couch after what just happened. "Hank..?" He hummed "We-jus-" he chuckled and kissed my lips "had sex..?" I nodded staring at his lips...they feel nice when he kisses me..he squeezed my ass with his strong hands and smiled letting go to grab his beer he opened a few minutes ago. "Can we do that more....?" I asked confidently, he took a sip of his beer and looked me up and down stopping at my crotch nodding. " I love you hanky panky..." He chuckled "were Did you get the name from...?" I looked at him "I like Hank so I added a -y I also like pancakes so I added a pank with a -y" he smiled "well I love you to connie bear.." 

That's it, I think about more I will update this chapter...sorry I haven't been updating recently...hope you enjoyed this long chapter..bye!

Ended at 846 words