Chapter 61 Anastacia- Apr 6, 2019

"Prom is in two weeks. Why are we going now?" I ask.

    We are in Naomi's car on our way to the mall to get our dresses for prom. It makes no sense that we are barely going, but here we are.

    "For the rush! I mean I know we should have been smart and have gone a lot earlier, but there was so much going on. Midterms, Florida, graduation shit... it was all piled on us. Let's just enjoy it right now. Someone text Jade," Naomi responds as she turns out the neighborhood.

    I go through my phone and find Jade's name and leave her a message. She responds immediately and says she'll come with us. I'm surprised because she usually never joins us for things like this. I let Naomi know that Jade's going to be joining us so we are on our way to Zamari's house. It doesn't take long to get to the house and Jade is already out the door by the time I text her. She's in a black crop top and ripped jeans. She's not in crutches anymore but she does have a brace around her ankle. I scoot over to let Jade hop in the car.

    "Hey!" She says and we all say hi in unison.

    "Ready for late prom dress shopping?" I ask.

    "Yeah, because most of us got the late prom proposals so it works." She jokes and I snort.

    We chat about dresses and colors the entire way to the mall. Jade isn't one to wear dresses so she was asking for my advice.

    "Well, I hope you know what Freddie is wearing because knowing him, he might be extra," I tease.

    "Jesus, then I'll just go with black. It goes with everything anyway,"

    We make it to the mall and we all make a bee-line to Island's Boutique, the best store to find prom dresses. I walk around testing some dresses with my hand. I definitely don't want to get an "over-the-top" dress, but I don't want to be extremely simple. I also check at the prices because I don't was to accidentally fall in love with a $400 dress and walk out the store disappointed. Jade and I find some cute black ones for her and tells me I can try some of the ones she chose.

    Once all the girls have gotten at least a dress we swarm to the dressing rooms. I'm put in a small room with a red curtain to keep the pedestrians from seeing my naked body, which doesn't exactly work out when the curtain doesn't close all the way and people can peep through the edges of the door. I take a peek at myself before hopping into my dress. My legs and shoulders are a different color than my stomach and breasts. They're a tint lighter than the rest of my body. My stomach is pretty flat, but I can see a tiny muffin top over my underwear that I can easily get rid off if I tried doing some crunches. I turn around and view my ass, which is somewhat of an ass. It's not the biggest out there, but she's definitely there. I may not have the biggest breast out there either, but I'm glad to see I can at least fit in a 34C.

    I grab the first dress which is a long black mermaid dress with spaghetti straps and an open back. The front has bra cups and a low v-neck so all my junk can fall out. I walk out and find everyone in amazing gowns. Jade is in an off the shoulder silk black gown with a slit right in the middle. Naomi is burgundy red A-line halter backless lace dress with a slit. There is a small trail of the dress behind her that makes her look like a princess. Esme is wearing a rose gold glitter mermaid dress with a strapless sweetheart neckline. Honestly, they all look perfect.

    "Okay, I'm going to go hide now," I say, backing away.

    "What? Why? You look stunning!" Naomi shimmies her way towards me.

    "I feel like a penguin compared to you guys! You all look amazing!"

    "Ana, you look beautiful! This dress is perfect!" Esme says grabbing my hand and spinning me around.