Love

5. It's For Everyone

I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save

Love; some have felt it and others haven't. It's that kind of thing where everyone needs it. You may have heard the phrase, "that person is heartless," like they are incapable of loving but that's untrue because just like God loves us, he gave us the skill to love others. We love because he loves. We love the strangers that walk past us in the street, we love the people who may have hurt us in the past, we love our friends and we love our families.

"Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that." (Ephesians‬ ‭5:1-2‬ ‭MSG‬‬)

You're probably thinking, "how can you love a stranger?" But love comes in different ways, if I see a young girl crying and all alone in the street, I would immediately ask if she okay and provide help, why? Because I care for the girl, I don't need to know her to want to help her and see her happy. If you protect someone you don't know, you love them. It may not be the type of love you have with your friends and family, but it's the love God excepts us to all have.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
‭‭(1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

"It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." (1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

Another thing about love is that God loved you so much that he gave his only son to the world so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Not only does he want you saved but he wants to spent eternity with you. Yes you. The person he made and loved for.

This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God." (1 John‬ ‭4:7-10‬ ‭MSG‬‬)

How do you know God loves you? The fact that even before you were born he had decided he was going to forgive your sins and call you his son or daughter. For all the things you have done in this world, he has not punished you for your sins, but punished his only son, Jesus. God chose you, you are very special to him, your mother might not love you, your father may not love you, but God loves you.

Do you think you're nothing special? You're useless, hopeless, a disgrace? Just know that billions of years before you were even born God knew your name, the number of hairs on your head and the words you would speak before you ever did. God says you are valuable to him.

"So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." (Matthew‬ ‭10:31‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

When talking to the sinners and tax collectors, Jesus told them a parable. "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn't he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." (Luke‬ ‭15:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

When you think no one cares for you, you're a bother to everyone around you, just know that God will leave the 99 good people, to go after you! You are so precious to him. In heaven they rejoice because they know you're saved, that you're going to join them in heaven for eternity. In fact the rejoice more about a sinner repenting than those other good people who don't need to repent.

God loves the outcasts, the ones people reject, the ones that have no hope. He is a great father that is forgiving and will never fail you. To explain, there was a man in the bible who had two sons, the youngest one was eager to get his share of the estate so he asked him father for it and his father shared it equally among them. Soon after the youngest got his stuff packed and set off for a new life away from his home, his new life was reckless and he spent all his money there.

There was a severe famine in that country so he began to be in need, so he sold himself to a citizen that made him feed his pigs on his field. Unfortunately this job didn't give him his survival needs. He was starving but no one was giving him anything. So he started eating pig food and sleeping with them. He felt embarrassed and decided to go home and tell his father: "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.''

He was nervous what his father would say when he came home with nothing but rags. His father would be angry for sure and if not angry, shamed. But when his father saw his son far away walking to him, he ran to him and wrapped his arms around his son and kissed him. His son cried saying "Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.'' But his father wasn't hearing anything and said to his servants:

"Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate."

God is like the father, anxious for your return and ready to rejoice when you're found again. He loves you as you are, and can't wait until you're united with your heavenly family.

————————-

God bless you and I hoped this book helped you or opened your mind. I felt as if I needed to write this, maybe people out there are struggling with their faith or just their life, give all your worries to God and you will see miraculous things.

Is there a person you haven't forgiven because of something they did? Can you try and forgive them now?

If you're new to faith and are interested in getting closer with God do you want to say this prayer with me? You don't have you be an amazing person to have a relationship with him, just come as you are and he'll accept you, but you must be willing to change out of your sinful ways.

Dear God, thank you for the life you have given me. Thank you for the people I have met and will meet in the future, God, please forgive any sins I have committed, whether I knew it was a sin or not. I want to let you come into my life and fill me with the goodness and kindness of you. Thank you Lord, amen.