Fancyy restaurant (Tuesday evening)

Foldy POV
This time I went to my house to get some presentable clothes before we go, I was thinking that it was something quite fancy so I took a black skirt with a blue shirt. I got dressed up and brushed my hair very well. I wanted to look great. I then heard a knock at the door and heard someone say "Foldy what's taking so long?" There's only one person who could be saying that.. Stapy. "I'm almost done!" I replied back. He said nothing. I was finished and I left my house. I stumbled across someone and fell. On them. "Finally you're finished." He said, he was on the floor and this was the first time I saw him wearing something quite casual, he looked beautiful, well he's always beautiful. I then realized that I fell on him. I blushed lightly because I was kinda used to fall on him. I then stood up and gave him a hand. He stood up, taking my hand and I saw him blushing a bit, he was then scratching the back of his neck.

Stapy POV
Wow. Foldy looks so beautiful!!! After I stood up we left the building we live in "May i have your hand m'lady?" I said kinda jokingly "You may" She played along then we laughed as she gave me her hand so we walked while holding hands. "Here we are" I told her she then had an amazed look "A-Are you really taking me there???" She asked in a shock "Yes I am." I said we then went inside the restaurant and got a table for 2 and the restaurant was beside the beach and we were outside with the view of the beach. "It's so beautiful.." She said, I mentally took a deep breath and said that one cheesy line... "Not as much as you" I then stared at her beautiful eyes. I noticed her blush a bit "Oh uhm... hehe... I uh... feel flattered... thanks?" She stuttered we then took our commands. We then pretty much spoke. I then kinda started twisting her hair a bit "Here are your dishes, bon appétit le couple" The waiter said, we then ate our food "Would you like a desert?" I asked Foldy "No thanks" She said, I didn't want any desert too so we soon got the bill, I paid for the both of us "Foldy? Let's go near the beach shall we?" I said nervously "Yeah sure!" She replied as she followed me. We went to the beach. There was a bench so we sat down there. I felt my face heat up a lot. "Stapy are you okay?" She asked "U...uhm y-yea I-I am o-Okay?" I Said stuttering as I turned around "Hehehe what's with the forced smile?" She laughed Wait I was forcing a smile?!?! "Oh yeah... I'm uh... uhm. I... LOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!" I said very quickly, I couldn't let it in I had to say it "Can you say it again?" She asked confused "Uuuuh I forgot what I wanted to say just now how about we go home haha..." I said really awkwardly. I was hardly able to walk since I was very embarrassed my face was about to explode from the burning! My face was burning red of blushing! We walked home, I grabbed her arm and we walked with our arms together. We finally reached to the appartment. She went to her apartment to put back her outfit and she came in with other PJs. I was already done changing when she arrived. We went to bed.

Foldy POV
I wonder what was that about... I wanna know what Stapy said I only understood I L... the rest wasn't understandable. While we were going home he grabbed my arm and we walked with our arms tied together (My English got worse 0~0) we then went to bed. I quickly fell asleep since I was really tired.

Dream time~
I got dragged to Leafy's house. Match and Pencil were also there "Let's look, like, the best for, like, prom!" Match exclaimed "Yeah! Foldy you MUST impress Stapy!" Said Pencil. Then we got makeover moment. "Let's go girls!" Leafy said and then we left her house, we almost arrived to the school. "Ready to make your dates fall?" Said Pencil "Like, Yeah!" Exclaimed Match then we opened the door and went inside the building, we found our dates sitting at a table, they seem to see us and their jaws dropped! Stapy was staring and blushing, Pen was smiling, Eraser had a blush and was grinning and Firey was smiling. The girls went over to their guy and Stapy then came over to me, he took my hand, "May... I have this dance?" He asked "Yes you may" I replied we then danced for a long while and while dancing I noticed we were the only ones on the dancefloor "I have something to say" He started "What is it?" I asked "I love you." He then proceeded to kiss me. My eyes lightened up as I gave it back.

End of the dream

Oh... it was just a dream. Maybe... it will happen at prom! Wait now that I think about it... at the beach... i think... HE LOVES ME?!?! Oh my paper!!! I feel so happy even if I feel like I'm not sure "Ow" I heard him, I got way too excited and hit him accidentally, I looked at the time it was 5:38 "Sorry!" I said but I then couldn't fall back asleep.

Stapy POV
Foldy just hit me. That startled me but I continued sleeping. "Stapyyy I can't sleep." She said "I wanna sleep some more.." I groaned. I went under the blanket and the hugged her. "Now you're trapped in my arms" I said while sleeping. Then I continued sleeping. I was sleeping some more when I had a thought roaming in my mind Tell her how you feel. I love you Foldy I couldn't keep it, it was too hard to contain myself from saying it, it was like a enraged dog who was chained and that was trying to death to escape from the chain I couldn't hold it in my secret was about to be said! I didn't want her to know yet! I want to say it at prom! "Stapy are you okay?" She asked as she noticed I was scratching my head wayyy too much, it actually hurt "I... I... l-" I began to say "I love this blanket!" I said randomly she then laughed, "Oh okay! That blanket sure is nice!" She said laughing then I laughed too.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy another chapter the next day boiii, I'm just bored that's why I'm writing chapters. I read my fanfic again I noticed the cringe I had written months ago ;-; anyway the chapters are shorter because I wanna do days so yea... anyway I will see ya in the next chapter! Byeee!