Dirty Sheets and Messy Hair

*this chapter contains sexual content!* also look at that photo above, he's so hot it should be a crime.

Haley's POV

"Shawn!" I screamed out from the couch while watching Euphoria.

"What!" Shawn said in a panicked voice running towards me with a worried look on his face.

"Come here!" I said with my hands motioning for him to come feel my stomach.

"What's going on? Are you hurt? Is the baby-" I cut him off grabbing his hand and put it on my stomach where I felt the baby kick prior to calling for Shawn.

I pulled Shawn's hand all over my bump, trying to find where the baby is gonna kick next. Once I feel her kick me on the side I quickly dragged Shawn's hand to her foot leaving imprints on my stomach.

"Hi baby" once Shawn said that she started to kick even harder, it's like she can hear him.

"Baby likes when you talk" I said not giving the baby a pronoun yet, because we won't know the gender for another week.

"Hi my amazing little baby, it's daddy. I can't wait to see you in five months, I'm gonna spoil you and teach you how to play any instrument you want. I can't wait to have you here in my arms, I can't wait to find out if you're a boy or a girl even though I'm pretty sure I know your gonna be a boy. I can't wait for when I can take you on stage with me when I preform, of course you'll be a little older." Shawn chuckled as the baby kicked my stomach like it was trying to escape.

"The baby's gonna love you" I said smiling down at the moment he's having with our baby. He just smiled and kissed my stomach while the baby gradually stopped kicking.

"I'm hungry" I said rubbing Shawn's neck.

"What do you want? We have some of those crackers you like, or-"

"I'm hungry for your affection" I said bending over and kissing Shawn's head of curls.

"Well come here then baby" He said standing up from his kneeling position near my stomach. He got up and grabbed my, not so small anymore, waist and pulled me into his chest.

Our legs are tangled while I kissed his soft lips in a slow yet loving kiss.

"Can we have sex while your four months pregnant?" Shawn questions as he pulled away from the kiss, his fingers playing with the hem of my shirt about to pull it over my head.

"Yeah, the doctor said it was fine" I said pulling Shawn back into the kiss and him hands finally pulling my shirt over my head.

Shawn's hands roamed down my body he gradually started kissing all over my body. He started out by kissing my neck probably leaving a few marks behind, then kissing down to my stomach before he started talking.

"Hold on baby, imma give your momma some attention" he said before pulling down my legging revealing my red lace underwear.

"Was this planned?" He chuckled as he slowly took the leggings off from around my ankles.

"More like I accidentally ordered them a size to big and there the only one that fit" I said heavy breathing as Shawn started to kiss my inner thighs which made me laugh a little, because it felt a little ticklish.

As he was kissing my inner thighs, using his teeth lightly sometimes, he let out a chuckle which tickled my thighs even more. Then Shawn proceeded to pull off my underwear leaving my exposed vagina to him.

"Come here" I said grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling it towards me a little. Once he came back up to me I pulled his v-neck white shirt off, leaving his muscular chest,arms,and torso naked to me.

I grabbed Shawn's face and put it in the crook of my neck started leaving love bites as I heard Shawn toying with his belt buckle trying to take it off. Once I heard Shawn's pants and belt hit the floor I stopped kissing his neck, seeing the marks starting to form, and began to kiss his lips instead.

"Hold on" He said then he picked me up and walked us from our couch and to our bedroom. We pulled apart as I took off my bra and saw Shawn was only in boxers. He opened up his bed side drawer and grabbed a gold square wrapper and then set it down once he realized he doesn't really need one.

So Shawn walked back over to me still in his boxers, which didn't seem fair since I was completely bare so I began to take them off with my hands eagerly. Once I got Shawn's boxer down to his knees they gradually slipped to his ankles without any force.

"Shawwnnnnn" I moaned out in agony.

"Hold on babe" Shawn said stepping out of his boxers.

Then Shawn lined up at my entrance and slowly entered me, as we both moaned out in pleasure. It's been a solid month since we've had sex and I've been wanting him this whole week.

"I've missed your touch so much" I groaned as he steadily went in and out of me. His hands roamed my body, he went from gripping my shoulder, almost my neck, to now having a firm hold on my hips as he began to pick up his paste.

As Shawn began to go faster we both began to moan and groan more.

"Sha-ah-wn I'm close to-" I was about to finish but I was cut off by Shawn letting out a deep moan.

As Shawn saw me start to unravel he went even faster. The only sound heard was the sound of the distant tv playing and the sound of skin slapping and Shawn and I's moans and groans.

"Fuck- Shawn! I'm-"

"I'm about to also-" then we both let out a deep groan and followed by screams of pleasure as we both orgasmed. Shawn didn't stop through, he kept a steady, yet fast, paste still pounding his cock into me.

I cried out in pleasure until Shawn removed himself from me we both rolled on our backs until Shawn got up from our bed.

I sat on our bed in pure ecstasy and rolled onto my side while watching Shawn come back into our bedroom.

"Making love to you always feels better every time" Shawn groaned as he sat on the bed with me rubbing his hands up my side. I watched as Shawn stood up and grabbed some stuff from our dresser and then set a pair of boxers and his "more love,less hate" t-shirt in front of me.

"If your panties don't fit you can wear some of my boxers" Shawn said as he slid on a pair of Calvin Klein black boxers. I slid onto my back I pulled the white boxers up my legs and and they fit perfectly, thank god. Then I pulled he t-shirt over my messy hair and onto my sweaty body.

"Thank you" I said rolling over so I'm facing Shawn as he stared at me getting dress.

"Your welcome" he said putting his hands on my back and pulling me into his sweaty body. Then we both fell asleep, with dirty sheets and messy hair.