Part 19/ should of known

3 weeks later:
Everything has been going good. I have moved into a apartment with Arron. However Arron has been acting weird, he won't let me on his phone he has been coming home late and always acting weird. I don't know what is happening with him. Is he cheating?
8 am
I woke up to hearing Arron on the phone. All I heard was " alright baby girl I will be there in about 10 minutes because my girlfriend is sleeping so she won't know but if she does I will tell her I'm went shopping for something"
I heard him coming in. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard the front door shut. I sat up with tears streaming down my face. I thought he was the one . All those love you and kissed were fake. Why would he do this. I got dressed and left a note saying " hope you have fun with your side chick you don't have to keep it a secret no more because I heard you on the phone in the morning, just know that I really loved you and I mean it but I guess you was lying all the time, I actually thought you loved me but you showed different. Don't try and ring or text me because I have had enough of you and everything, bye"
I packed my bag, just as I was finishing I heard Arron coming in with a girl.
Arron: shh she might be awake
Girl: ok let's go to your room
Arron: ok I think she isn't home
Girl: let's go upstairs
I heard them giggle. He opened the door to see me crying.
Arron: baby girl what's wrong
Aria: don't call me that ever again
Arron: why
Aria: don't act innocent who is that girl
Arron: what girl
Aria: the girl behind you your side chick
Arron: I'm sorry
Aria: no your not though
Arron: please baby girl
Aria: I'm not your baby girl anymore
I stormed out.