Part 21/ last goodbyes

⚠️trigger warning mentions suicide and death⚠️
I tied the rope around my neck. I walked up onto the edge of the bridge. It will be over quick. I heard card behind me stop. I looked behind to see Colby and Jake and then Devyn, kat, Sam and Corey. They ran up to me. But they ain't stopping me now I need to die. I walked closer to the edge.
Aria: I'm so sorry please read the note
Colby: no please I need you here
Jake: aria i love you don't do this please
Devyn: aria don't let people win your life
Kat: aria we all love you and need you here honestly I don't know what we would do without you. You always make us laugh.
Sam: aria think about the good times. Think about when you grow up and have kids and get married. You want that to happen.
Aria: no I can't do this anymore I'm sorry
I walked back even more and fell if the edge
Colby and Jake: no
They all ran up to the edge to see aria hanging down there. It's all over now. No more pain. No more hearing everyone laugh. You wish you told Colby and Jake you loved them but it's to late now. You wish you listened to Sam. You wanted to have a family you wanted to get married. It's all over now. No more breathing. The memories flashed through your mind and then it all went black. All you could hear was crying and sirens going off. You forgot to tell your fans you loved them and you were grateful for them. The it all went silent. That was your last breath.
Devyn grabbed the note on the floor. And read it out loud.