Chapter 3

Todo POV

Today was the day we got dorms. I made sure to obey Midoriya's orders and watched bakughoe. I then saw him. He saw me and the look on his face was priceless. He looked terrified once again and lucky for him he ended up with a room right next to mine.

-bakuhoe's POV-

T-that icy hot thing...is a villain with Deku. Deku terrified me. How can a cinnamon roll be like that...? I got a room next to the icy hot. I then entered my room knowing that is the safest thing for me. I wanted to rip the shitty nerd in half out of anger. maybe i will if i see him again. But I can just get answers from half n half...
I ran out of my room to violently knock of his door. After a little, the door opened.

"What do you want now," he said giving a cold glare at me.

"Fucking tell me what happened to Deku!" I yelled at him I didn't realize but shitty hair was behind me and heard that.

"You mean Midoriya? I thought he was dead." Shitty hair said coming close to me.

"Bakugou, just leave and Kirishima you're right he is dead." Half and half said to us. He lied, he knew deku was still alive! I knew he is alive. Kirishima walked off leaving Me and icy hot.

"Now now you don't want to confuse the pitiful bitches." A voice said behind me, sending a wave of shivers down my back.

"D-deku?" I managed to quietly say.

"What did I say the other day?! YOU SAW NOTHING. If you try telling someone about me one more time, I'll kill you! I won't hesitate bitch!" The nerd said. (Quoting a vine) I then turned around and he was gone I didn't know he had a quirk...or was it all just an allusion..then the icy hot Canadian flag smirked at me then closed his door.

-Midoriya POV-

The bitch was trying to tell people I was alive. After I disappeared I saw the LOV. Fuck it. I'm teaming up with them I might as well. They can cover for me more and the base would be more secretive.

"Hey-"I cut the villain off.

"I'll team up with you"
He looked at me in surprise.

"That was easy I don't know why Shigaraki said it was hard but ok," he said. I then put on a mask as well as my hood so no one will recognize me. We then left, the villain leading me to the hideout.

When we got to the hideout I saw three familiar faces. Toga, Shigaraki, and Portal mist man or Kurogiri.

"DEKUwU-KUN!" The annoying bitch known as Toga said. hold up 'dek-uwu' the fuck? Is she a fucking furry?! (no offense to any furries out there)

"How the fuck did you get him to join, Dabi?" Shigaraki asked.

"I just did know listen don't fuck with me (I have the power of god and anime on my side) or I'll fucking stab you got it!?" I sternly said. They all nodded their head to show they understood me. Toga became normal and showed me my room, and they did know Todoroki was also in my group. Yes, they are making us gay and sleeping in the same bed. Truth be told I did like Todoroki...I want him to get revenge on his dad and i want to see him smile more.

Later that night Todoroki came to the base. I texted him about our current situation earlier.

"So we have the same bed...?" Shoto said with a light blush dusted on his face.

"Yea because I want to make sure YOU WON'T MAKE FUCKING TEA AND END UP WITH IT ON. YOUR. DICK." I said seriously. I only did it so I won't blush or show weakness. (No he is not a tsundere)

Todoroki stayed here in the hideout place thing for most of the night and returned to the dorms before morning (around 4 to be specific).

This night was weird (666 words.) due to him being shirtless and him being my crush, and did I add he was spooning me? I didn't mind at all but when he wakes up I will hide my face and pretend to sleep. All of a sudden he woke up. He got a shirt on quickly and started to leave our room.

"Don't make tea without someone with you..." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He stood there for what seemed like a year. I heard him get closer to me. He sat me up and put his arms around my waist. He gently kissed my head. I freaked out. but i managed to hug him. I didn't focus on that kiss for too long. I just got too comfortable.

-todo's POV-

Izuku slowly drifted to sleep in my arms. When he was asleep I laid him back down to the bed.

I was at the dorms and got to my room without anyone noticing me. I stayed awake, on my phone till it was time to properly get up. Ya know get dressed and reading for the day. I took a break from my phone and worked on plans for killing my father. One of them was random and locking him in a fireproof box thing then putting that in Alaska or Antarctica. Then within like a fuckin flash, everyone was awake. Since it was still kinda early I didn't even bother knocking but I barged into Bakugou's room. We just looked at me not knowing if I was gonna kill him or if he should kill me.

(edited)