17

-3rd Person-

Izuku woke up to the sound of Shigaraki moaning.

"Shut the fuck up! My daddy' are trying to sleep!" Well, fuck looks like Izuku is now screaming. He walked downstairs to Dabi's room. The deep raspy moans got louder.

"Da-dammit- da-bi" a moan was heard my Izuku. Izuku hesitated to knock. He heard all the sex noises turn into a noise of rush. The two struggled to cover themselves with the blankets. Izuku opened the door to see the two mega gays.

"why must you two fuck all the time!?" Izuku told as he leaned on the doorway, arms crossed.

"ok, now it's not like that."

"what do you mean!? Every morning you two are fucking around with each other." Izuku stated in a calm voice.

"so? You are your boy toys fuck every night." Shigaraki barked at him. A subtle blush came across Izuku's face.

Izuku left the room to see Todoroki sitting on the couch. The smol Boi walked over to sit on his lap, facing Todoroki. The two leaned in a little to press their lips against each other. Slowly deepening the kiss into a loving make out session. As the pulled away, looking at each other in the eyes.

"the two gays fucking again?" Todoroki whispered in his low yet comforting voice.

"yea" Izuku responded. Turns out while Izuku was invading the room Todoroki came downstairs.

"Is Kacchan still asleep?" Izuku continued as he gently wrapped his arms around Todoroki. Todoroki responded with a nod. Both of their eyes filled with love and lust. Izuku let out a small smile. Toga then walked in into the room.

"good morning I guess," she said quietly transitioning into a tired yawn. The time was only 7 in the morning. It was also a school day for the UA students.

Kirishima walked up from his room into the main room. He had his uniform on but kept a small knife in his pocket. He had a small bottle of chloroform and a syringe with poison. Even though he has become a villain by force he is attending the school. As an undercovered villain.

"bye, I'll be back soon." he said as he exited. The door slammed shut leaving the three alone. In one room. What could go wrong? I mean it's only a psychopath with two gays.

"I'm gonna kill some people or go into the Nomu lab." she said quietly as age left.

With Kirishima, he was halfway to school. The villain base was quite far. That's why he left early. As he got near the school he saw his friend, Kamimari. Kirishima tried hard to put is regular friendly face on. After becoming a villain he as been more cold hearted. As cold as a rock to be exact.

As the school day continued Kirishima's mood stayed dark. He stayed quiet. The day ended. He simply grabbed his stuff and walked off but it wasn't forwards the dorm a classmate noticed.

He got near the base and looked around him seeing if anyone is near. Kiri quickly went into the base to see deku and Todoroki fucking on the counter. Todoroki on top, thrusting his large meat scepter into the sub. Sweat starts to drip from their foreheads indicating they have been going for a while. Kirishima quickly thought of Bakugou and him fucking. He felt himself get hard but it wasn't his quirk ;).

Kirishima quickly and quietly ran to bakugou's room. He slammed the door, Bakugou looked up as Kirishima ripped off his shirt and started taking his pant.

"can't wait, kitten?" Bakugou said, walking up to Kiri. He stopped his hands from pulling his pants down.

"Daddy I'm hard." Bakugou looked at him and slammed his lips into Kiri's lips. The make-out session began quickly. It became sloppy and wet. Bakugou shoved is tough down kiri's throat. Kirishima moaned in Bakugou's mouth. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and pushed him on the bed, pulling his pants down to reveal his large bulge. Bakugou's large hand starting stroking the dick through the boxers.

"Please stop. Just do it" Kirishima demanded. Bakugou pulled down the boxers and started jacking off Kirishima.

Bakugou stopped to get his own dick out. He sat up and shoved it in Kirishima's mouth. Kirishima took it all and sucked hard. He let it go down is throat multiple times. He stayed strong and didn't let tears shed. Kirishima stopped to breathe. He slid up to look at Bakugou face to face. He roughly kissed Bakugou.

- ('ω`) so I'm innocent....that's all for this chapter ya dirty, Kinky, and wonderful people ❤️-