chapter 13, opportunities

emma's pov: i woke up at 9 in the morning for who knows what reason so i just went and got breakfast and then i just walked down town and it was already 11 so i hurried to get home and ran into two girls i'm so sorry i quickly said "it's okay" they both said while falling down so i quickly helped them up. I'm emma by the way "i'm alondra, and i'm angie" they said quietly they were really pretty with their dark hair and their smiles on their faces, i could tell they were a little shy so i told them to come with me and we got starbucks and really nice we had fun talking. they were quiet at first and then they turned into outgoing people so i asked them for their numbers and we said our goodbyes and that's when  i forgot about going home, i'm late. sorry i'm late i scream while running through the door they hand me a list of chores and things i need to get so i get on my bike and i head to everything, my phone was being blown up by alessio so i looked at it and he told me to meet him early so i quickly rode to where he was at and we talked about business and some silly stuff then he said "i'm going to audition for a movie called rim of the world, i talked to my agent and you should audition with me" sure i will definitely try when is the auditions? "they are tomorrow at 2, i can pick you up if you want" sure but where is the agent "i'm right here" said the agent walking up to us. He talked to us and told us what we had to do and everything and then it was already time to leave so alessio dropped me and my bike off at my house and before i got out he asked if i wanted to hangout with him tonight so of course i said yes and he said to being a bathing suit. I ran into my room and started to pack and then i put my bathing suit on and ran back out and hopped in his car, we went back to his house which was huge by the way. I sat downstairs on the couch and that's when a older women and child not to younger than me walked in and looked at me and screamed so i took a vase and i was going to hit them with it, why were they in his house? Alessio heard the screams and ran down "EMMA NO" he screamed and then took the vase out of my hand and then he explained that, that was his mom and sister the mom just stared at me and then eventually said "you are filthy i'm guessing you are a hippie, drug dealer, or a homeless person" that made me mad so i said nope but i am about to be the person to punch you in the face she backed up and the little girl just laughed. I'm Mia she said with a smile and then hugged me, i'm so glad my brother has a tough girlfriend like you and his moms face was in shock and then i was about to say we aren't but he cut me off and said "she is a great, tough girlfriend isn't she" then he winked at me and i blushed and then is mom passed out from surprise which was just rude. Alessio got his stuff and then we left and i kept thinking about what his mom said and what people used to call me and i started to tear up and he noticed, he stopped the car and said "don't listen to my mother you are a beautiful, strong, intelligent person and she i just jealous, i have never met someone so special like you" he wiped away my tear and he was so close to my face so i blushed and then he got closer waiting for me to reject him but i wanted to kiss him so leaned in and i could hear him giggle when we started kissing but it was just a little make out thing and then we went to a hotel.