Season 1: Episode 6: Friendly Reunion

As the Serenity was flying through space, the squad was in the War Room with Pedro and Ryan were playing space ping pong while everyone else watched. Pedro smacked the ping pong ball with a racket. The ball hit Ryan's side of the ping pong table and hit the ground.

     Ryan: What the fucking shit?

     Pedro: Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

     Ryan: Oh well. I'll get you next time.

     A beeping sound was coming from the transmission.

Ashton: Looks like someone's calling for us.

Ashton walked up to the transmission and answered the incoming call. It was Aurora and Lyra.

Ashton: Aurora? Lyra? Can we help you?

     Aurora: We need you guys to come to our people's kingdom.

Lyra: Our matriarch is expecting you.

Ryan: Does your matriarch know about us?

Lyra: We told her what happened. She told us to contact you guys and so we did. She is expecting you all to be at her palace.

Alicia: How are we supposed to get to your matriarch's palace when we don't know where to go?

Aurora: Don't worry. We sent you guys the coordinates to Valerian. Valerian's our home planet.

Ryan: Alright. We'll meet you guys there.

Lyra: We'll be meeting you all in Hangar 2175. We sent you the coordinates for the hangar as well.

Aurora: We'll see you guys there.

The transmission turned off. When Ashton, Ryan, and Alicia looked back at the rest, the rest of the gang looked confused.

Ashton: What?

Andrew: Who exactly were those people?

Alicia: Just some people that we met on Earth. Why?

Pedro: We saw on the news about there being a UFO crash on Earth. Were those the people you guys encountered?

Ashton: What are you talking about?

Pedro: I don't have a clue.

Jason: Is it safe to go on other planets?

Josiah: I guess it's worth a shot.

Ashton: Millie, we have the coordinates for another planet: Valerian. We're sending them to you now.

     Millie: [Intercom] Alright. The coordinates are processing.

     Ryan: Alright.

     Millie: [Intercom] Wait. Is it safe to go on other planets?

Jason: Exactly as I asked like 30 seconds ago.

Ashton: Don't worry. They're peaceful.

Millie: [Intercom] Alright. Well, if there's any damage to my ship because of us going to a hostile planet, then you guys know who I'm blaming.

Ryan: Just trust us, Millie. They're peaceful individuals. I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Millie: [Intercom] Alright. If you guys say so.

     The Serenity flew into Valerian's orbit and into Valerian's atmosphere as the gang was looking out the Serenity's window. The gang was captivated by the scenery.